• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

before i even read the writing i could tell its a press well done

we have a red one at work

Thanks Cerin, mind your eyes if you use mine though  ;) ;)

Ideal for the bearings and stuff mate, quite good that. Proper job. Sort of thing my new shed could do with. Ooops, did I say my new shed? ;)

Exactly ma.............. hold on what did you say? I had that cat well and truly in the bag mate, now what have you done??

Lets see who pics up on it??

nice work Jez ;D ;D, sort of thing i could do with leaving up in the loft with the rest of my stuff! :D :D :D

Ha ha mate, like that statement, sums you up well  ;) ;) your shed is still in my favourite though..

very nice jez, proper bit of kit for proper repairs eh, mind you nothing beats a 3 lb hammer and a drift for those stubbon bits and broken fingers eh

Exactly sean, i used one on friday at work and thought i need one of these....

Ha ha mate, like that statement, sums you up well  ;) ;) your shed is still in my favourite though..

cheers Jez, did wonder why your wore dark glasses  :D :D :D::)

got loads to do on it really, to get it back to these standards!

:-* Love the press jez, every workshop needs one, simple to make and very effective, I just love the detail in your workshop, its like a work of art, the more you look at a photo the more hidden detail you see, top work you have a  real tallent

:-* Love the press jez, every workshop needs one, simple to make and very effective, I just love the detail in your workshop, its like a work of art, the more you look at a photo the more hidden detail you see, top work you have a  real tallent

i agree well done mate you should be proud which you probabily are

i agree well done mate you should be proud which you probabily are

Wow, thanks for the positive comments guys, I have only just got round to reading them.

yeah i am realley happy with how they have turned out but it is beginning to get expensive and i can't stop spending.

Again, thanks for all the comments, much appreciated here.

oh and keep your eyes peeled soon.... I will have my new shed delivered from Garret :o :o :o::) ::)

Wow, thanks for the positive comments guys, I have only just got round to reading them.

yeah i am realley happy with how they have turned out but it is beginning to get expensive and i can't stop spending.

Again, thanks for all the comments, much appreciated here.

oh and keep your eyes peeled soon.... I will have my new shed delivered from Garret :o :o :o::) ::)

Well whoever's shed it is  ;D I'll be dropping it off tomorrow with Meath Farm Machinery

• 2 weeks later...

Well I have now decided to get the cattle shed underway.

In my eyes the britains sheds look like the beams and uprights are made from concrete so i got the good old stone effect spray out and some grey primer and set to work on the two sheds i have left.

This is the result.

CatleShed002.jpg

CatleShed001.jpg

Stone effect spray first then the grey primer.

The will be touched up as I finnish to get rid of the red bits.

And as I have a cattle shed under way I had to make some feed barriers of course!!

Simple idea really, I will make a "how to" topic on building them  ;)

CatleShed004.jpg

CatleShed003.jpg

Ok I need to run the grinder over the tops but the base is there  ;) ;)

In my eyes the britains sheds look like the beams and uprights are made from concrete so i got the good old stone effect spray out and some grey primer and set to work on the two sheds i have left.

Jez, thats the idea, have you seen an Atcost shed before ???.....oh and you beat me to that paint job, had it lined up for the new ones i have! ;D ;D ;D

That's what I would have done to the Atcost buildings aswell. I have three old ones I think, not enough for what I need so I may just do it out of wood and then paint with stone based paint. It looks good mate.

Just one thing. .. that feed barrier (Although looking the biz) looks a bit tall for the grazing Britains cattle  :-\

How many cattle is Two Oaks going to be home to then?

Jez, thats the idea, have you seen an Atcost shed before ???.....oh and you beat me to that paint job, had it lined up for the new ones i have! ;D ;D ;D

I have seen the atcost building mate, i'm planning on 'aging' the sheets though, possibly dust them with black spray...

I want to find the atcost logo and put it on them, along with the usual warning signs  ;) ;)

That's what I would have done to the Atcost buildings aswell. I have three old ones I think, not enough for what I need so I may just do it out of wood and then paint with stone based paint. It looks good mate.

Just one thing. .. that feed barrier (Although looking the biz) looks a bit tall for the grazing Britains cattle  :-\

How many cattle is Two Oaks going to be home to then?

Not many cattle mate, only possably 25 sucklers or so, just enough to some winter work.

I need some excuse to have a clamp mate  ;)

The barriers are the same height as a siku man, a bit tall maybe yeah but could be changed and lowered by sanding some wood from the bottom, I will try when I get the sander set up mate.

I have smoothed off the top of the wire now so it is much tidier.  ;)

love it. :) :) never thought of spraying them, will have to pop to diy store and get some ;)

They are worth doing mate, take the sheets off and spray the whole thing  ;) ;)

I want to find the atcost logo and put it on them, along with the usual warning signs  ;) ;)

Jez think I have a .bmp image of the Britains Atcost sign.  PM me an email address and I'll send a copy of the file.

Jez, close up of two adjoining please, roof shot of purlins ;), thats one reason i havent done anything with them yet ;) ;)

Yes sir !  :-[:-[ :-[

Jez think I have a .bmp image of the Britains Atcost sign.  PM me an email address and I'll send a copy of the file.

Excellent, it's on it's way  ;) ;)