• Replies 789
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks Gentlemen,

No pics of the whole layout yet no.

I can't decide whether or not to clad the sides. I may just do the back of the shed that is open.

Any thoughts?

Thanks for the compliments. More pics soon....  ;)

Thanks guys.

Well I have decided to leave it as it was and not clad it because I did not think that the wood would of suited this shed.

I will use it on my newer shed though, (on the list ) .

So I have decided to close the back off so I can use it for straw too.

CatleShed070.jpg

Added a few knocks to it too as if someone has run into it with the loader. Simply bent the plastic with some pliers.

CatleShed069.jpg

CatleShed068.jpg

As for insdie, i used some of tghe muck to make it a bit more "lived in"

CatleShed071.jpg

CatleShed073.jpg

theres not enough dents in that iron >:(;D you should see our sheds :D granted though theyre a fair bit oldr than the eighties :Dthe backactor on the old hx is no worse for wear though just a few lads pride that was  dented aswell as the shed :D :D

wow Jez..............you think of everythin  too.Some top class work continuing here....you`re raising the bar  now eh?.

most of us cannot hope to match  or even come close to matching this level of attention to detail.

seriously thanks for sharing!

wow Jez..............you think of everythin  too.Some top class work continuing here....you`re raising the bar  now eh?.

most of us cannot hope to match  or even come close to matching this level of attention to detail.

seriously thanks for sharing!

Wow, what a compliment Jakescot!!! I am truly gratefull!!! I would say that this is achievable by anyone, it just takes a bit of thinking about  ;) ;)

not to make your head too big Jez........... ;D there are  several of you master craftsmen building  fantastic layouts  on here but you know what I mean by most of us......you seem to think of things we see everyday and don`t think to add ......I even PUT dents in the tin !!!!!! ::)

well Jez the wait was worth it!!, that is simply outstanding!! ;D ;D ;D....i have soooooooo much to catch up on!

Thankyou fred basset  ;) ;)

Here is an improptu photo from the garden....

post-705-132638800019_thumb.jpg

Looking good jez, very tidy set up you have there i love it keep up the good work

Thanks nick, looks good together finally, had to leave the workshop inside for now but will get them all out siometime soon.

I think i have enough for a show....