UH New Releases 2008

texas

Ok we have been told that UH are apparently releasing the following models yet this year: Landini Powermaster with Fella mower, Fella SM-310, Claas Tucano 450 and the Amazone UX sprayer.  8) 8)

But what are the next models going to be ? Anybody got an idea or rumour ?  ??? ???

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok we have been told that UH are apparently releasing the following models yet this year: Landini Powermaster with Fella mower, Fella SM-310, Claas Tucano 450 and the Amazone UX sprayer.  8) 8)

But what are the next models going to be ? Anybody got an idea or rumour ?  ??? ???

you will be lucky if this years dont end up as next years to be honest, hopefully given some of the new brand names they have aquired this year, like grimie and the new mf, along with landini and fella to name a few, we will see a lot more kit from those makes, with luck some new brands to ,would certainly love to see some nice old and new root crop kit thats for sure

• 2 weeks later...

thats a good point actually, if that hitch is fixed for the euro point then it will drop when put on the proper mount point wont it??? maybe they have an adjustable hicth then? otherwise its gonna be a cjhopping time to get it sat level behind most of our tractors that we have

can see where your coming from Sean, it all depends how sterdy they are, if it's like the lemken plough then it looks great but abit on the flimsy side in my view

true but only i use it, and afterall they are parked up 6 months of the year in the barn :D :D :D i guess thats the problem with uh, they get the detail and the working parts, but thats at a cost of playabillity/ usabillity, cant have everything i guess

the black circle bit is a tax disc holder used in the U.K. ut holds a bit of paper to say you have paid to yse the tractor on the road ;)

Thank you, i learn somthing new all the time on this site.

It should not be on that tractor than if that is suposed to be the US variation.

Erik.

wouldn't the first one have the headlights set on the side of the bonnet and not in the grill if it was the USA version?  :-\

I think , the ones that came in to nz were uk spec mainly, im sure most of them had lights in the grill, i know ours have that font axle and round guards