UH New Releases 2008

texas

so your saying the new MTX isnt right?What would make it right?rebadging it or change wheel base?

Well try sawing it in half just in front of cab & then slice another 10mm of engine half which should change its appearence too shortwheelbase 150 model ;D

Put it this way you cant pass off a New Holland TM175/190 as a TM155 just by switching its decals! They(175/190) are taller longer beefier than the 155!  So why are UH doing this constantly with the original MTX175 model?? It sucks >:(

However I must say the little Mc model in the boxes in the background of the plough pictures does look kinda cute in the updated livery :)

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the concept of the 1.32 Massey 135 but why do they have to keep using that black high backed seat as it screws up the look of the tractor in both scales, It would look better if it was painted red with black cusions like the old original ones on the real tractors when they where new.

There are probably more things wrong too like square fenders would look better  but like Britain's I guess they will not take any notice of us if we told them ;D. I think we will be modifying this one right out of the box as well. so somebody had better get a good stock of britains repro fenders in  :)

The 135 has been refurbished, it started out as a Britains in 1967 with square fenders, metal seat and fibreglass cab. However after 40 years of yard scraping the mudguards rotted out and the seat broke. Don't even start thinking about the cab, it cracked and went pink many years ago and was replaced with a roll bar in june 1977. Universal hobbies purchased the tractor and did a ROC or parts 10+ job on the tractor with the idea of exporting it to the third world, hence the modern high back seat, round fenders with front extensions and no roll bar plus a coat of paint. The sooner people understand this and stop complaing the better  ;D

The 135 has been refurbished, it started out as a Britains in 1967 with square fenders, metal seat and fibreglass cab. However after 40 years of yard scraping the mudguards rotted out and the seat broke. Don't even start thinking about the cab, it cracked and went pink many years ago and was replaced with a roll bar in june 1977. Universal hobbies purchased the tractor and did a ROC or parts 10+ job on the tractor with the idea of exporting it to the third world, hence the modern high back seat, round fenders with front extensions and no roll bar plus a coat of paint. The sooner people understand this and stop complaing the better  ;D

Ohh that is put so prefectly :D I love that story, top effort

I like the story :) funny you should say about the 10 plus program it looks exactly like the one pictured in a certain tractor magazine a couple of months ago. That looked rubbish to with the new parts on . I think most people would prefer it with the old seat and square fenders as it looks right like it should do. Any body that bought this model because they used them would probably remember them this way from the 60's and 70's . when I get one it will be getting chopped and sorted so it looks right it annoys me so much as it is. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say ;D .

Theres nothing wrong with the MF135 ::) it'll give Sean another project to do getting it right;) :D

it will save all that work on the bonnet, dt's resin arches fit perfectly over the axel hubs on the chassis, or they should as they have prob used the base 35x chassis anyway, got my 135 al lsorted thanks so no need for another unless the qd one comes out

Some great new releases - one of my hunches about UH expanding their 1:32 range was proven correct ;)

That JCB looks superb but I bet will be expensive - Dr Andy Jewell will be bucking over this one :-[

Hopefully a nice 3 C might be out soon ;)

as stated already here it is the 135 with the cab and QD refers to a quick detach cab and if you look closely at the top corners of the cab you will see the eyes to hook the cab off  i tried to locate a brochure which was oposted on here of same but did not find it i think it was popsted by Marky?

Sorry Sean :D  looks a good investment and looks quite good in white

she wont see it that way when i am stood there in the boxers mate :D :D :D na does look nice, worth having seeing as masey runs through me, well spotted that man, wasnt on there this morn from memory