At Work With Powerstar - Contracting

Powerstarâ„¢

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest Keenan they have made to date, and i'm pretty sure it's the only one in the UK, built to the farmers spec.

there was one as big as that at the cornwall show last year luke, may well have been that one, was a monstorous thing, so not sure if thats a one of you have there or not mate??

We've worked the past 2 days like it, didn't get stuck atall to day dried out lovely, the more you chew it up Marcus the more air gets under it and with a breeze blowing its suprising how the conditions change by the end of the day.

cant believe you actually tried working in those conditions luke

may be a numpty question but what was you acctually doing  as i see you have a dump trailer on the back were you moving soil or digging a pond  ???;)

Not a numpty question atall Adam, I should of said really! The farmer we are working for is digging out a new silage pit capable of holding around the 600+ acre mark. Its big!

And we are taking the shillet and earth away to a sloping field to fill it in and try and make it level.

there was one as big as that at the cornwall show last year luke, may well have been that one, was a monstorous thing, so not sure if thats a one of you have there or not mate??

This one is a Klassic 280, I know he had it built to order from Keenan direct.

There are more Keenans 280's in production but different specs I think

Not all of them have rear steering axles, or a Hardox liner plate, his does.

Here's a link to the standard 280's

http://www.keenansystem.co.uk/templ_4.asp?page=280&bc=mixers