At Work With Powerstar - Contracting

Powerstarâ„¢

started arround parts of cornwall mate, pair of deutz running the other day carting, and also seen others out ,axion cutting with tripples(claas) jd forager and 2 nh's and 1 jd hauling, only small bits so far

We've done 2 farms, but they're done their own trailers so thats excluded me  :'(

Still we've got the contract for a big estate this year too, and that's in for May 10th I believe. So counting the days down  ;D

Any pics of that Sean?

:-* - good chap... this old palce it not the same without you master Luke... Ben is getting on my nerves... Sean keeps breaking wind... Marcus keeps picking his nose and wiping green grubblies on the windows.... it's so 'same old same old' these days

I can imagine, I hope your keeping things in order. That plastic Sheriff badge, the hobby horse, the big cowboy hat and the spurrs on your trainers seems to give you a big sence of authority around here! And combine that with your digestive problem, we could start calling you the Milky Bar Skid  :D :D

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no sorry mate, was at work, and my camera i used for that got broken after i lent it to somebody >:( >:(>:( no replacement as yet for it either

axion looked pretty dam smart i must say, seeing a  few of them down this way now, and hamblys had a good few sat in the yard to

Great updates luke!

Some good looking kit there and it's great to see you doing a good job, working hard but most of all enjoying it!! Not many hard workers like you left these days.

Are all the Deeres chipped from new then mate?

Looking forward to the next upload.

nice to see yer enjoying yourself young luke :D with the fleet up to strength , you must cover a fair old area, & often see follow on behind your lot when delivering up round south molten ,barnstaple,brayford & ilfracombe way, whats the CB channel & i'll give you a call when i'm next up round there you never know i might get hold of you & your lot  :)

Great updates luke!

Some good looking kit there and it's great to see you doing a good job, working hard but most of all enjoying it!! Not many hard workers like you left these days.

Are all the Deeres chipped from new then mate?

Looking forward to the next upload.

Thanks Jez! Yes all the Deere's are chipped new when they are being PDI'd. Gives them an extra bit of grunt!

nice to see yer enjoying yourself young luke :D with the fleet up to strength , you must cover a fair old area, & often see follow on behind your lot when delivering up round south molten ,barnstaple,brayford & ilfracombe way, whats the CB channel & i'll give you a call when i'm next up round there you never know i might get hold of you & your lot  :)

Thanks Marcus! Yeah we are covering a fair area at the moment, we go down as far as Holsworthy, then back across to Winkleigh, and as far up your way the Tiverton/Wellington area collecting swedes and that.

We're on Channel 34, Look out for WA09 DXG, that'll be me  ;D

Cheers lads  :)

Yeah I have a 6530. The 7530 is used for ploughing, pulling the Vaderstad drill, Big square bailing, drilling with a combi-unit, and slurry injecting with the Joskin tanker.

All the gearbox's are normal Autoquad apart from one of the 6830's and the 7350 which is Vario (CVT)

Let me know when the 7530 driver goes missing on the moors, Luke and I will pop down and take his seat on. Will just need a lesson in big baling and ploughing and how to set up the drill and the tanker. Other than that though, tickety boo!

I bet the car park at work is full of as much posey cars as the yard is with posey tractors!  ;):D

Be it sleep or feeding you have to miss out on, you just make sure you get on here and post your photos.  ;)

Just got time to post a few. Nothing special just a few of the smaller farms doing first cut, hence the smaller chopper getting it's first outing of the year  :)

John Deere 6750 (02 plate)

John Deere 6530 & Richard Western SF11

And then Uncle Cake raking with the Vicon Andex 843 on a 6530.

Get some piccys  ;D

I Will post some more later, and the 7530 job is yours when Phil leaves  :D

Me or the driver :D :D

But great pics mate love one of the 65 at night with beacons going for unbeknown reason I love night shots machinery might be cause my favourite time to work :P:D:)

some great pics you have posted up, i think i like the red western trailer better than the mustard colour.

Thanks Dan, around here it's all mustard colour or Claas green so red is a bit of a change!

Great pictures Luke. Your uncle has a very nice rake.

Texas

Thanks Bas, He's not my Uncle, that's just his name we give him at work!  ;)

But great pics mate love one of the 65 at night with beacons going for unbeknown reason I love night shots machinery might be cause my favourite time to work :P:D:)

Beacons were on because we were hauling up a dual carriageway Phil. Obviously turn them off before you get to the pit mind!