Toytrac 2007 - THE FTF LAYOUT - WOW !!!

Lord Ferguson

It was a pleasure to be amongst friends and enthusiasts yesterday. So may quaestions were fired at us about the models, the concrete effect, the buildings, the spud grader, Mandy's boxes of produce. .... it was just brilliant to be a part of it all.

Many thanks to all who paid us a visit and for al the nice comments from you guys who could not make it. See you in 12 months though!!

Just have to echo all thats been previously said here, the layout was perfection - I cant see how you could better it (thats unless you've got more ideas for next year ;))

And I'd also like to say what a great bunch you were chaps, first time I'd met you all but you were all so friendly and approachable - Fine ambassadors for FTF

Cheers Mark.

I just hope that truck didn't go near any bollards :D :D

Ahem. ....

It didn't have the greatest of starts to it's journey to Wincanton it has to be said.. . . I walked in to the wheely bin outside our back door with it snapping the fron supports clean off!! Had to do urgent repairs Friday night and Saturday morning!!

Well done the lot of you weirdos  ;)

It was great to see the superb display and the amount of interest generated was excellent  ;)

Steve and myself had lots of questions about ftf from just us wearing the t-shirts at the show and even in KFC  :D :D

Again the future looks good  ;)

Sorry Mandy, I managed to stop my forklift truck before the box fell off,honest!!  :'( :'( :'(

It was Tris pulling faces that put me off. >:( >:(>:(  ;D ;D ;D

(sorry, bit of an old joke there)

From Jez (Holly Farm Fork Truck Driver)  :'( :'( :'( :-\ :-\ :-[:-[ :-[  :D :D :D

post-705-132638663641_thumb.jpg

Ahem. ....

It didn't have the greatest of starts to it's journey to Wincanton it has to be said.. . . I walked in to the wheely bin outside our back door with it snapping the fron supports clean off!! Had to do urgent repairs Friday night and Saturday morning!!

Atleast that wont happen with a real one mate ;)

I love the lay out top work guys a real credit to the forum memebrs that were part of the display, Keep up the inspiring work guys

big lump in my throat looking at those

its a shame the venue isnt twice yearly thing like spalding

and i realy wanted to go to that one  :'(

those displays where brilliant

hats off to the southern members for that turnout and hats off

to you northen lot who traveled that far to the show

it looks a real impressive venue  ;) ;) ;)