Richies 1:87 Farm.

richie

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow love it mate,

Those kibri kits can get tedious :o they are coll fun tho, i love them so much detail for the size, better than some 32 scale and alot of 16th

Can i ask what make that rake is? and the mowers you are talking about?

Cheers Nick

Wow love it mate,

Those kibri kits can get tedious :o they are coll fun tho, i love them so much detail for the size, better than some 32 scale and alot of 16th

Can i ask what make that rake is? and the mowers you are talking about?

Cheers Nick

Thanks for that kiwi Nick. You are right about the Kibri kits. The rake is made by Wiking and the mowers are the triple Class mowers also from Wikings. My local model shop didn't have them in and I'am still waiting for them.

• 2 weeks later...

Well picked up triple mowers yesterday and got a baler as well. Had a little play with the mowers, I cut the middle mower off and put on the front, Not finished yet but its turned out not to bad. The other couple of photos is of the baler turning up to start earning its keep in the wheat field.

post-59-132638681957_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638681971_thumb.jpg

Arn't the rear mowers on back to front  ??? Looks great though Richie. So what is it like to work in this scale, I mean cutting and glueing and that sort of stuff. Easier? Harder? Be interesting to hear your thoughts on it all mate.  :)

Arn't the rear mowers on back to front  ??? Looks great though Richie. So what is it like to work in this scale, I mean cutting and glueing and that sort of stuff. Easier? Harder? Be interesting to hear your thoughts on it all mate.  :)

[/

quote] Yes I wondered about that but this is the way the draw bar was on them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???  The cutting and glueing is no harder than any other scale. But there is alot more to choose from on the scenery side of it. But I must addmit I've not realy thought about it that much DEERE-EST.

The 1:32 farm is nearly finished so I started an other one in 1:87 to go with the 00 trains. Here's one or two photos for you's to be going on with, Not much to look at yet. You's will notice that the train lay out is well on didn't want the farm in the middle. (to far to reach in to get the detail right.

do you have any pics of the 1:32 farm??