Richies 1:87 Farm.

richie

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really enjoyed reading this great thread and love your pics :)

Like the look of your model railway too, looks like you could have some fun with that  ;)

Those 1:87 models have the potential to corrupt lifelong 1/32 model farmers, or even those who have recently returned to the fold ::)

.......oops too late  ;D

Thanks for the fed back guys, Iam pleased you Jez and Barney enjoyed reading through it, I have a 1;32 farm as well Barney so I have the best of two worlds. Its on page 3 called, new farm- Richie. Yes Deere-est they are all running sweet. I dont know if it is my computer but I can not get any of the photos up on page 11 and some on my 1;32 farm pages, Is there still problems ???. Here is the other photos of the rest of stuff I got. The tractors and this is what the bale trailers were before I got to them.

post-59-132638826868_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638826876_thumb.jpg

i llllllllllllllllllloooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeee this topic please can we have pics of silaging with your new trailers and  jag 900 please

Here you are jdman as you requested. Not too sure what  to paint  the buckrake tractor or what it is????? So here are the photos of 1;87 silage time.

Thanks everyone for your comments, Fendt xylon it is then. Only had matt green left. Not too sure if it is the right green, Only had this matt green left. Had to put the duals on.