Richies 1:87 Farm.

richie

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the great comments you people, Iam going to have a suckler and beef unit once I find the right animals for the farm CJ. These is the only farm buildings  you can get for this scale so Ive based it on what was available.

• 1 month later...

very nice,looks great, what do you use for soil at that scale then??

Thanks Tractorman, I am just  borrowed some from  my  1;32 layout, Tried to get some of the finer stuff.

Very nice, I am quite envious.  Who makes the Freelander?

Thanks PDH theres no need to be envious anybody can do what I,ve done. Iam not to sure I got 4 vehicles from a toy fair for ?1.50 each I.ll see if it has anything written on the bottom when I head up into the loft.

Very nice, I am quite envious.  Who makes the Freelander?

I,ve had a look at the freelander and it only has a small letter h, At a guess it might stand for herpa????????? That is all it has underneath.

I,ve had a look at the freelander and it only has a small letter h, At a guess it might stand for herpa????????? That is all it has underneath.

Thanks Richie.  The h could also stand for Hongwell.  I have a few items of theirs somewhere, I'll dig them out and take a look.  Would confirm one way or the other.  Need to keep my eyes open for one of those Freelanders.

• 1 month later...

Thanks Richie.  The h could also stand for Hongwell.  I have a few items of theirs somewhere, I'll dig them out and take a look.  Would confirm one way or the other.  Need to keep my eyes open for one of those Freelanders.

Iam going to the toy fair that I got the Freelander from on 11th May, I'll keep a look out for a one for you if you want PDH.

The UK wholesaler for Schuco is John Ayrey.  From the Ayrey site Schuco are producing a Unimog U406, Unimog U20, Claas Jaguar 960, Claas Arion 540 and a Fendt 936.  Prices from ?5-99 to ?10-99.

Click on Product Catalogue link at  http://www.ayrey.co.uk/startframe.html and then the Schuco link for details and thumbnails.  The items listed above are on Page 3.

The UK wholesaler for Schuco is John Ayrey.  From the Ayrey site Schuco are producing a Unimog U406, Unimog U20, Claas Jaguar 960, Claas Arion 540 and a Fendt 936.  Prices from ?5-99 to ?10-99.

Click on Product Catalogue link at  http://www.ayrey.co.uk/startframe.html and then the Schuco link for details and thumbnails.  The items listed above are on Page 3.

This is an amazing little layout Richie, the detail you can get in 1:87 is superb, Hmm maybe I should rip-up my 1/32 layout and move over to 1/87

Thanks for the web sites lads there is some great stuff around in 1:87, But I may be wrong but all of the class forages Ive seen in this scale have the maize heads on, The two Norscot that I have have got them on. Is there one out there with the grass head I wounder!!!!!!!!!!!!.  And for Ladyfarmer and Smallclass to say rip-up their 1:32 layout, Thats a criminal thing to say, Just give me both your addresses and I will come round and carefully take them apart and rip mine down and place them carefully in my loft, Fancy saying rip up to 2 of the top layouts around, I know what you's mean about space. My loft is split down the middle 1:32 on one side and 1:87 on the other and there's not much space for me.

• 3 months later...

Leading straw back is upon us again, Got these two trailers as part of a old collection. Got some silage trailers and tankers and a few strange tractors ( will send photos of them later) all for  £2.00.

post-59-132638823695_thumb.jpg

post-59-132638823708_thumb.jpg