CLASSIC TRACTOR DECEMBER ISSUE

I received December's issue of Classic Tractor. I liked the model spot again and also the two pages on the Scottish Tractor Show held at Lanark last month. Lovely photo of the range of classic Fords. I would like to point out the caption on the Fergi and the MF tipping trailer was incorrect. It should have been father Sye Robertson and son Michael from Montrose / Brechin not Sye the son of Michael!!!! Nice set up however and both well restored.

Very good issue in my opinion, the feauture on the Fords in Devon is good.......but then I am also more biased because several members on here have got their models featured in there from the Spalding show, myself included ;D::):D :D

Tractorman810 (& everyone)

Thanks for the kind comments, most appreciated.

Regret that I didn't make it down to Toytrac's new venue. Would have liked to have gone but was concerned that coming so soon after Spalding there wouldn't be that many new releases to cover. I don't particularly like running back-to-back model show reports if I can avoid it.

Plus, I'm a family man now and am trying to cut down on some of my weekend activities. Seem to work too many weekends as it is.

Regards

Rory

Classic Tractor

Tractorman810 (& everyone)

Thanks for the kind comments, most appreciated.

Regret that I didn't make it down to Toytrac's new venue. Would have liked to have gone but was concerned that coming so soon after Spalding there wouldn't be that many new releases to cover. I don't particularly like running back-to-back model show reports if I can avoid it.

Plus, I'm a family man now and am trying to cut down on some of my weekend activities. Seem to work too many weekends as it is.

Regards

Rory

Classic Tractor

congrats rory, can see your point about two shows that close i have to say

• 2 weeks later...

ya good issue

hey rory got ya little sprog some overalls yet?......won't be long they will be growing up, chasing dogs with sticks, steeling ya linch pins out of ya tool box, and spinning spanners on something found in a junk heap somewhere, or lifting the lawn mower engine and transplanting it into the pedal tractor

you would be the coolest dad in the world if ya brought ya child there first restore at the age of 3 hahaha

those dudes with the cats were interesting, at first we thought they were good keen men, but the machines aren't doing big hours, perfect primary tillage machines

you know anyone with a fiat 180-55 ag crawler for a CT review in the UK??