Crop Circles

Deere-est

Do these guys have permission to do this or not?

like how many tons of grain do they ruin a year??

do you really think Aliens are gonna ask the farmer for permission?? :D :D :D :D ::)

i noticed the faces have tried to be 'blurred' out....not a good job!

yes i seen that, like why do we always assume aliens are human like??

they could be cows, aliens similar to humans probally laugh on thier planet. . .ha ha look at those silly cows and their ufo we are far more advanced than that

thats from a film i seen last nite  :D

Do these guys have permission to do this or not?

like how many tons of grain do they ruin a year??

i guess most crops flattend like that can be picked up with a combine, not to dis-simialr to wind flattend crops you see round this way on the hills against the coast, and they always get that back up ok

possible yes but a major major pain in the bum

forward blocked back forward back forward blocked f sake back forward

+ you have to cut in the direction againest the way it is lying so the heads enter the combine 1st to thresh properly

yeah true i guess, but it can be done despite the time, i guess its how big the pattern is at the end of the day, would you bother with one that size (in steves pic) for say 4/5 tons of grain and the time,

yeah true i guess, but it can be done despite the time, i guess its how big the pattern is at the end of the day, would you bother with one that size (in steves pic) for say 4/5 tons of grain and the time,

every ton counts

and full length stuff that hasn't been lifted can be a real git to plough in

This can be a win win situation, OK some crops are damaged, but harvest coincides with tourist peak season - many farmers charge a pound a head or more to visit the crop circles.

Living in the centre of the area I know some who have done very well out of it - just another use for the land....

crop0108.jpg

crop9708a.jpg

crop0406a.jpg

Those farmers that do not want the boff's on their fields willy nilly have been know to take a mower out to the field and mow the lot off!! The harvesting of it can further be hindered if the crop gets wet between the formation and the harvest - the seed heads then sprout and grow up through the flattend stalks making a hell of a mess. I couldn't care less if it was some alien cow, human being or thermal vortex, they are amazing and I hope they appear for years to come!!

Those farmers that do not want the boff's on their fields willy nilly have been know to take a mower out to the field and mow the lot off!! The harvesting of it can further be hindered if the crop gets wet between the formation and the harvest - the seed heads then sprout and grow up through the flattend stalks making a hell of a mess. I couldn't care less if it was some alien cow, human being or thermal vortex, they are amazing and I hope they appear for years to come!!

You riskin a big argument boy