MF 135 etc. update....

AndyB

Heard from one of the main dealers in my patch today that the MF 135 both versions in Massey boxes will be with him in time for the launch, which is at Agritechnica.  The company had 85 of each on order with approx. 35 of each already sold.  The chap did say that there was a delay time to when it will be on the shelves in UH boxes.  Price of each was around the ?35-?38 mark.  He also said that getting hold of the new Siku 718 in dealer packaging was hard work so they sound like they are going to be like rocking horse poo.

Also of interest was that he had both the UH MF Activia and Challenger combines in dealer boxes - might have to treat myself ::)

For the Norscot fans he is also trying hard to get some more Challenger MT765 crawlers because there is nowhere in the UK that distributes them now.

Heard from one of the main dealers in my patch today that the MF 135 both versions in Massey boxes will be with him in time for the launch, which is at Agritechnica.  The company had 85 of each on order with approx. 35 of each already sold.  The chap did say that there was a delay time to when it will be on the shelves in UH boxes.  Price of each was around the ?35-?38 mark.  He also said that getting hold of the new Siku 718 in dealer packaging was hard work so they sound like they are going to be like rocking horse poo.

Also of interest was that he had both the UH MF Activia and Challenger combines in dealer boxes - might have to treat myself ::)

For the Norscot fans he is also trying hard to get some more Challenger MT765 crawlers because there is nowhere in the UK that distributes them now.

Hang fire with that one Andy, it is about to be re-released.  ;)

• 2 weeks later...