Whats on your workbench???

wow 8) 8) FM the manitou looks brilliant, been a long time coming that one, for such a popular machine none of the model manufacturers seem to have paid any attention to it apart from joal but they are in a different scale for our needs. think ros does one in 1:32 but its the big 360 degree construction model, what was the base for this beauty then?

wow 8) 8) FM the manitou looks brilliant, been a long time coming that one, for such a popular machine none of the model manufacturers seem to have paid any attention to it apart from joal but they are in a different scale for our needs. think ros does one in 1:32 but its the big 360 degree construction model, what was the base for this beauty then?

i used a uh kramer took it too pieces and more of a respray and decal job cheers

It is all made of plastruct, Each one is made of two sheets of corregated sheet glued together.  I plan to make another, if people are interest I can do a step by step of how to make it, its quite simple.

No if about it buddy, I'm interested!!  :o