Whats on your workbench???

A couple of T-cabs which are coming on nicely :)

Nicely? I'd have said something along the lines of . . . . coming on fricken fandabbydociously in a wicked stylee bordering on shag nasty in gloss black.

Yes, I reckon that sounds better. Glad you had the balls to chop the day cab. Did you leave the top windscreen surround/roof front in place? I didn't on the red/grey one but will on the next.

new mf 575, with mf 80 loader, have cracked the removable part of it tonight, and also managed to make the chassis mounts removable from the tractor so it will fit any of my 500 series, or the 690 or 98t  infact any convo i do on a britains 595 chassis

Nice one Mr P... pics please.. and don't spare the horses  ;D:-*

not going out in the current downpour mate, still got a few bits to sort mind

the mounts on the chassis aint exactly right for a 80 loader, but not far off, ,but its the only way i can make it movable between tractors with ease, at least the loader parts as per the real one

What body is she getting then Mark... flatbed? Or will it be cut down a wee bit for a aggregate tipper? That wrecker looks. . .. well damn awesome to be honest.  8)

Not many 1/32 truck convos as good as what you have got on the go  8)

Oh and Paul. .. .... pics?!  ;D

Nothing as it is still in pieces on the floor of the garage... well till tommorrow I guess, maybe...

When it does get erected there will be something there from Marky and also a couple of trucks and maybe my brass practice....

All in good time...

Cheers Tris, it might be getting another axel fitted yet ???

That Manchetts Scania is from up my way Mark ;) I parked my truck next to it when mine was in for service one night ::) That is a serious peice of kit :P :P