Whats on your workbench???

jd4020 front axel and tyres mate, loader is able to fit to any of my 500 series and 600 series convos,as long as they are based on the britains 595 chassis, ,once done i will get some pics on the 690, that looks well smart, but i need to update the 690 cab first

looks great sean ....  ;):)

you feeling alryt simon  :D :D

Yeah, should have introduced some punctuation in there somewhere to make it clearer :-\ :-[:D :D :D

In a partly [or thoroughly, can't quite remember] merry state last night I started ripping an Ertl MF 3050 apart and a Siku 5455 and put the oldie onto the newie.... I've not had a look at it in the cold light of sobriety.... can't look any worse than a real massey surely ???;):D

little bit more on the 80 loader, got most of the flat 8 built now, need to adjust the ram position and link arms to the back claws as they don't quite go far enough round to grab the bales i have in mind,just the root bucket and grain/soil gp bucket to do now,then delivery to ash tree can take place

004-9.jpg

002-9.jpg

003-10.jpg