Whats on your workbench???

What about using the Britains 4020 axle set and wheels for this. Im thinking of using them myself on a 4240 conversion Im doing, although it may turn out to be a 2wd 3350.

indeed all my mf's or fords on 2wd run with those, with some work if required to reduce the track width ect

That looks very nice Sean gunna turn out well, i would say 178:)

cheers cerin, might try a flexi cab on it to, although i quite facny a challange of a delux cab to be honest

No unfortunately not :( I wanted to put a Britains consol in there but it won't fit ::) ::)

I was then going to glue the seat and steeringwheel etc in when I realised it will fit either way round :D :D

Guess i'll leave it loose so it can be displayed either way ;) ;)

looks like the wheels are the Britains ones off something like the MF2680 and the tyres are U.H. Renault Ergos the one that has the hedgecutter on it :-\

spot on mark.only these tyres for build, treds worng on them, but i do have a option for them from scaledown wheels i have, will only need some minor sanding down to the wheels hub