Should Kev give Penny a makeover ?

Lord Ferguson

As the title says... Should Kev give her a full restoration jobbie... or leave her in her original clothes  

28 members have voted

1. 1. As the title says... Should Kev give her a full restoration jobbie... or leave her in her original clothes

• Yep... do it Kev
    • Oh no.. leave her as she is
    • Not made my mind up yet... I'll come back to you on this one !

I have to say... I WAS in two minds on this one... Penny is such an "honest" little lady... I thought it would be a shame to restore her really...

HOWEVER... having seen her... I'm firmly in the camp of "YES... DO IT KEV" ... She's so lovely... I can just see her in a new coat of paint - something to hand down from father to son in years to come  ;D

What do you lot think... have a look at her pics in here...

http://www.farmtoysforum.com/forum/index.php?topic=18054.msg349014#new

i'm with colm on this one , would be sacralidge to restore her , hard enough to find tractors like this in original condition as it is , if you want some thing pretty to look at go restore her , if you want some original farming heritige to own , leave her be .

when i find one for myself it will be some thing pretty to look at as i sure as hell won't be able to find anything like penny's condition  :(

Definatly not Kev there is to many restored 35's and 135s now that people dont even bother looking at them at show's people take a lot more notice of an orignal tractor if i were you all i would do is get new seat cushens and tyres and just give it a good wash and fix leaxs ect...

but prserve the tin work with a light coat of waste oil this way it will be preserved!