Show us your Pets!?!?!

Both very nice dogs you have there! ;)

what sort of rescue dogs were they like did they work with the coastguard's or firebrigade ect??

Ah I think you missed the point! I mean rescue as in the little sable one came from a bloke who fed her on pizza and currys (nice diet, but not for a dog!!) she was 42kg when we got her, she is now 29kg, the big one was bought as a guard dog but the people who had him could'nt control him and he was runnig rings around them, he needs a lot of work to keep him in check but their both worth it! the tractor collection is also very very safe in our house!!!

• 2 months later...

They never bother either the sheep or the cows, just kill everything else that moves :-\ Not a rat, mouse or rabbit left in the garden :)

How come you are not dead then yet Graeme - surely the owner must be prime target ;D ;D

I thought you'd have a mans dog Graeme  ::) ::):D :D

I would never have another breed of dog now that I`ve had the dachshunds. A lot of people have laughed until they see them hunt, they never give up and will go anywhere. Very one owner dogs and that is what I like. JDC will tell you what the bite is like :D :D :D

• 4 months later...