Show us your Pets!?!?!

Oh I sooooo want a ralph Alex... more details please...

How long to they live ???

How long does it take to walk him around the block after tea time ???

Does he smell ???

He MUST be over a year old... it would take him longer than that to walk here from Africa I'm sure  :-\

Oh I sooooo want a ralph Alex... more details please...

How long to they live ???

How long does it take to walk him around the block after tea time ???

Does he smell ???

He MUST be over a year old... it would take him longer than that to walk here from Africa I'm sure  :-\

i can probably lay my hands on one for you if you want marky.....

live for like 10 years at best, probably a lot less though....

put him in a big enough tank he will exercise himself mate

clean the tank out and give him some new compost every 2 weeks and it won't smell

he was born in england actually marky!  they walk at like 0.4mph so yeh haha....

mmm she wanted one of those for some reason, told her no way, personaly i recon they just look plain weird,that and if work found out i could imagine what micky taking i would have recived

I know what you mean, it has certainly been the topic of conversation round here. She seems to be a love it or hate it type of cat no inbetween. Ah well we can't please everyone :)

know what you mean scott, she thinks they are adroable, me well i am unsure, theres something about them that just doesnt do it for me, although the term doctor evils son does spring to mind now for your nickname  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  i take it thats just a kitten at present

know what you mean scott, she thinks they are adroable, me well i am unsure, theres something about them that just doesnt do it for me, although the term doctor evils son does spring to mind now for your nickname  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:  i take it thats just a kitten at present

Yes she is a kitten, 6 months old. As to Dr Evils son, his name was Scott also  ha ha!  ;D ;D ;D