ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

• 2 weeks later...

the cladding (yorkshire board) is strips of balsa,about 3/5 mm wide 1mm thick,all stuck on indivually,takes some time,smurf will testify to that,the roof material is 3mm spaced corrugated sheet from 4d models,comes in 29cmx39cm sheets so more than enough for most barn sizes,the walls of the pig units are scaleoox,and theres more to come in that

the seed drill is one of my conversions rich,posted it in the fergy section

next on the build is the grainery and these beautys

2 x permastore silos

and a portable blower to load them with

where did you get these? did you make them?? look great

ah right cheers i thought mabe you bought them somewhere because thats the typre i'm looking for mine

no they are a tube we use at work domed top, painted blue and fitted with ema ladders and gages, and plasti strut for the loading tube,  may??? be able to get hold of more at some point if we come across them on any jobs, onl free when we take the old style closure of and repalce it so rare as

been working on a new field to over the last few weeks,odd 30 mins  here and there when time allowed, has the powerlines coming in for the farm across the back ,still need to make a small filler section to join them up with a sunken effect slurry lagoon for the muck heap run off, still got more to do yet, hegdes are kentmans idea ,found a hanging basket moss like material, ?2.99 for a 3/4 m square sheet, just pva's onto the woodern  battern underneath it, rest of the boarders on the other feilds will be done with it to soon

toytrac1.jpg

toytrac5.jpg

toytrac3.jpg

toytrac2.jpg

looking great mate i am glad you used my idea it looks the business nice looking field

will it fit through the loft hatch

yeah greta idea mate i must say

as for the loft yes it will is 4 ft long by 3ft wide but in two parts, the front and rear hedge lifts of(held in by dowles glued into the hedge but not the board) designed this way as its of on a trip soon to