ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

great pics sean , real shame it cant be moved out to be displayed

certainly changed a fair bit from the original pics :)

it has mate thats for sure, got a little out of hand to say the least,even her downstairs has said we need a bigger house or somewhere with a out building for it, so it can be seen better

it has mate thats for sure, got a little out of hand to say the least,even her downstairs has said we need a bigger house or somewhere with a out building for it, so it can be seen better

oh well, best stop now and plan for the future! ;);D ;D

• 2 weeks later...

Some how i missed this topic But i think this is great Sean

I will make me a own Model Farm iff i have my own place to live because my parent won't give more space >:(

So i think i didnt look much in model farms because i cant make me my own :'(

• 2 months later...

cor  while since i postedin here, quick update really, just been making the base parts  of a new straw barn, and 2 new pig units which will be part of the ftf dispaly at toytrac this year, and then all being well fit into the current layout , might have to remove the big current straw shed and the britains pig pens to fit these in, which means more room to fit other stuff in then inc a new silo as the big permastore one is of the layout now, little to big for the age and acreage of the farm to be honest, will be replacing that with anohter george pool small one if i can 

will post some pics when i get them a little more done, but not of the whole layout, for that you will have to come to toytrac this year

cheers garret, must make the phone line ones to at some point,well heres a couple of pics of the new stuff so far, straw barns a old pole made type, still lots to do on this one yet, the 2 anderson shelter style pig ones just need a gate on each, lick of black paint and windows in, insides are basicly what ours on the farm were, just open concrete areas, we used to let the pigs out into the yard(fenced off) while cleaning out, that way you could reverse in and get right into the front corners with the laoder no probs, 

post-46-132638786256_thumb.jpg

post-46-132638786275_thumb.jpg

that will be blacky/grey when done mate, thats the only card i could find wide enough to form the arch i wanted, the black stuff, has the groves running the width way, the red the longer length way,no way do i want them red thats for sure