ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

That hay bale scene looks almost real mate.. stunning  :o

thats mate, just cut up string scattered over the floor, think i may?? have found a way to compact it and fix/glue it into small bales to, be lighter on the loader, and may allow for a decent scrath built bale handler to, propr tines to hold them in place not that clanky britains one

Great as always Sean ;) Have you got an MF1200 at all, I reckon one of those wouldn't look out of place on the farm :)

i have, but a little to scared to use her at the mo, my pride and joy that one, shame i cant hitch a scaledown dodswell to it mind, recreate near as what i used on the farm

Sean.........

Do you have a feeder box / wagon anywhere at Ash Tree Farm???

never had on one the farm mate, it was either sacks of meal of the back of the trailer or later on a silo auto feed system, pig farmers  dont generally use feed wagons that i know of

Sean, whats that on the massey in pic one in the shed, front tank???.....any more pics, not sure i've seen that one?? :-\

something thats not quite finished yet mate, shes in there for saftey whilst i did the shed, should get her done soon mind, its a 565 on rows with front /rear knight sprayer, booms down the cab, wil also be used on the display them for the spud harvestor and beet harvestor when i get gavs arse in gear :D

got the cladding on today ,just got to paint and detail it now, but the base structure is there so to speak, main part for straw and tractors in front, side lean to for tractors / implements ,hope to have this finished by the weekend, and will get a pic of it on my board in its final home after toytrac

the blue thing??  mmm well nuff said  :-X :-X :-X :-X , just something i am tinkering with while waiting for some red parts for on going stuff :-[

barn111.jpg

barn222.jpg

barn333.jpg

barn444.jpg

tell me about it, still unsure about it, but to do all that will require a hell of a lot of work, will post some pics later see what you all think

Indeed that is one of the first hurdles as the lower half of the cab is completely different - maybe you could do a Ford safety cab version - you would need round mudguards with it though ???

cheers garrett, got to get the plastic for the down pipes ect tommorrow, and some round stuff fot the gates on the 2 anderson ones, still undecided on whether to fit a gate and barriers inside at the back as a sleeping area and extra space for when cleaning out mind??