ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

nice little scene there sean , cant help but think the little ferguson trailer would have been more apt than the box though , but great to see all the same

i know mate, couldnt find my siku one?? must be under stuff somewhere, just where to be honest, that uh harvestor wont tip into the box on the trailer as its to low, only just goes over the scaledown grain siders to

Wow! Sean just did a bit of catching up on Ash tree farm, fantastic pics, the ploughing and harrow shots look super, as for the Ford convos at the spuds speachless..... Excellent stuff Sean  ;)

cheers mate, fords have to come out now and then, but have plans for a few more soon, fords that is along with some green to?

i know mate, couldnt find my siku one?? must be under stuff somewhere, just where to be honest, that uh harvestor wont tip into the box on the trailer as its to low, only just goes over the scaledown grain siders to

cheers mate, fords have to come out now and then, but have plans for a few more soon, fords that is along with some green to?

Hmmm green I don't like the sound of that unless it's Fendt green  ;)

• 4 weeks later...

well ash trees got the builders in again, decided the area between the new piggery and the machinery shed was wasted, so we are instaling a new piglet breeding unit, try and bring on some of our own stock instead of just bringing them in,should be a 4/5 bay unit, but so far just got the frame work in and lower walls, have managed to reuse the dry stone walling that was there as the origonal boundry to the farm to

quite a tight squeeze as you can see :D :D :D :D

001-1.jpg

004.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

hi were did you get the corn bin from  ;)

the tall ones one i made out of some scrap roofing i had, prob a little to tall, but not overly noticable

very nice Sean, but a centre mount??...too yankee for me! :D :D, have you not got another version! :D :D

i know, cant find my other 2 uk ones, must be at the back, this was out to hand

Sean it looks fab mate, I like that MF back hoe loader although the tyres look a bit naff. Nice to see the figures doing some work. Wall and vegetation all looks good. Ash Tree just get's bigger, be nice to see it if I get down your way one day  :)

Sean it looks fab mate, I like that MF back hoe loader although the tyres look a bit naff. Nice to see the figures doing some work. Wall and vegetation all looks good. Ash Tree just get's bigger, be nice to see it if I get down your way one day   :)

just like any farm mate i guess, squeeze some animals in where you can,

any times rour down just ring mate, guests always welcome