ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

well sean if you ever needed a home for the deere when you come to trad it in let me know. so when is the next 600 coming home. must admit did like the look of them when i was a youngster

will give it till after harvest, then the 590 will go so to speak, next job will be the 698t, and a second 690, then i would be running the same fleet again as per the real ones, only major gap for now is the 80 loader would have been on a 290 by then, so thats a project to sort, as i need to do a qd duncan cab for that,

as for the jd she will apear in this years harvest as we have a few more acres now so will need a rental to cover it all ;) no point making it if she doesnt get used eh,but the 625 will always be no 1 till a new mf gets built

yeah i guess thats about right mark, thats the aim, will be nice to be able to swap fleets round for different decades , but have the farm, when i get into the 80s/ 90's the big permastore can go back up then to see, hence the space thats been left in areas,when iget fed up with that, back to the 70's and away i go again

indeed mate, wh ystay all new or old, move through the times, use different kit , alomst show farming through the ages in 32nd?? might well see other brands appear over time to ford fleet? maybe even jd fleet?? sort of what if's so to speak

indeed mate, wh ystay all new or old, move through the times, use different kit , alomst show farming through the ages in 32nd?? might well see other brands appear over time to ford fleet? maybe even jd fleet?? sort of what if's so to speak

really sean? other brands see it can happen,ha,ha

• 1 month later...

well ash trees not quite ready for harvest, crops still a bit green,

but while on the way to the dealers for a part on the 625 we did see one of our neighbours out with his jd 965 and jd 3140 marston combo, this was their first field this year, might be able to get some pics of the baling to if i am lucky  ;) ;)

002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

007.jpg

009.jpg

010.jpg