ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

The ditch along the track just adds to it even more :)

just been looking at HLT,didn't realise Mandy sells so many different scenic products

deep down she knows its 'our' fault!!!....we just want more and more! ;D

got a bit more done on the western side of ash tree today, in preperation for the order due any day now from the lovely mandy ,have moved the buildings in a bit making the yard area a bit smaller, and easier to reach the dutch barn and muck heap now to, and have started to lay the new concrete look floor , only prob is i have run out now, so i cant do the final section part in front of the bheap / pig unit,

092.jpg

the entrances to the anderson units has been chamfered down as the polly sheet was just a fraction to high and would have left a lip

093.jpg

094.jpg

its black corrigated card in a4 sheets, then rust coloured paint put over in various bits to get a rusted look, prob is the dutch barn behind has split with the heat up there so i need to re do that, but i have to slide all the buildings away so i can seal the new floor down with a watered pva mix once its all in place,

its black corrigated card in a4 sheets, then rust coloured paint put over in various bits to get a rusted look, prob is the dutch barn behind has split with the heat up there so i need to re do that, but i have to slide all the buildings away so i can seal the new floor down with a watered pva mix once its all in place,

Thanks for that. Might be worth me stocking A4 sheets in black, as you can't buy black in the large rolls I currently sell :-\

i have red stuff to, came from a stationary store in looe, which has now shut, it has markings in it that appear like sections overlaped  its not got a manufactors name on it as such, but its called a4 400 gsm corrugated kraft, the bar code on its 5028584004172

i have red stuff to, came from a stationary store in looe, which has now shut, it has markings in it that appear like sections overlaped  its not got a manufactors name on it as such, but its called a4 400 gsm corrugated kraft, the bar code on its 5028584004172

I'll take a look - I deal with a big paper supplier in Germany - they have loads of interesting stuff :)

it has scott, shame the very first pictures were lost when the new server came online, will have to look arround on the laptops see if i can find any of them

forgot to post these two earlier, found the small bales i made a while back, so thoguht i would pop them in to, hopefully tommorrow if not later i will get some more material and start a stack for the main straw barn, along with some flat 8's for the 80 loader, and more loose ones for stack slips in the barn

097.jpg

096.jpg

looks great Sean, true master craftsman!, so what did you go for in the end for bay size?

oooh and how deep and whats it made from to get the effect?!!!! :D :D :D :D

just random sizes in the end ben, although they are nearly all the same overall, got one more main bit to do along with a small part in front of the barn, then i can add grass ect where i need it, as for materials, they are coffee stirers for the expansion wood, and the finish is jarvis fine ballast ,might be a bit dark?? its pva'd to the polly board, and is arround 2-3mm thick , was leveled between the boards then tamped down and re leveled with a final tamp,

i actually like the way the gable end is falling off the shed,think you should leave it like that see lots of sheds around here like that and bits hanging off them

will cut a few bits out this time, but i recon thats a bit of a health and saftey nightmare with the whole front hanging off ;D ;D ;D  aint worried about staff, but my masseys thats a different story :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yeah same depth, doesnt add to much weight to it all mind, that will be the only part, when i get into the middle of the main yard as it is now, it will be the same as the new stuff, new buildings start from there on, sort of gives the effect of farm expansion over the years

well get posting james, we all want to see,

ben my biggest problem at present is i need to remove the workshop building of its current base, as the boards to big, and it needs to be 6mm higher to allow the new floor and the pond that will be beside it, in the gap where the current engine hoist and dumper are, i think i superglued the first layer of blocks to it so there may not me much left of it when i try, also got a new scaleox building started, using all my filler bits ect up ,will be the chemical store / junk stor, small l shaped one that got to be fitted in during the move round,

few more pics of the concrete area for you

105.jpg

100.jpg

099.jpg

this area with the yelow dumper will be made a bit bigger, and will be where the pond will be once i raise this section, this will make the area between the work shop and the new looking barn beside it smaller, which i have always thought looked to wide

102.jpg