ash tree farm, tms farm work in progress

Tractorman810

the stone walls on the gateway, and a good few of the buildings are a product called scaleox, sadly its no longer avaiable, it was a lego like system, but faced with stone blocks on one side, very easy to use, just glue together , wish someone would remake it, as it was great, they did wall tops to,

• 4 months later...

mmm seems to have been a while since i posted or did anything to ash tree, must correct that

well my recent bales purchase arrived today ,and once open the two cats decided that they looked great to play with ,so a trip to the loft to store them safely was in order, but that wasnt good enough so i put them out on ash tree ready ,got 120 in total, but deffinatly need more. way better than my efforts which will have to fill in till more of these frenchy ones arrive with luck,

first up my ones, in hindsight not quite as good as i wanted, but easy to do

005-38.jpg

now the new ones, they stack very well i must say, very compact sisal string i think, that seems to have been glued to, got plans to make a good bale stack for the dutch barn so a test cut on one will be done to see if i can get two end bales out of one for the stacking

020-2.jpg

017-5.jpg

021-2.jpg

019-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

i know tris, i found the origonal pics the other day ,so i may re load them to the posts so i can see better how its evolved in one go??

they are good mandy ,not sure it was a guy i bought them from, barry bought them and we saved shipping, but i think the sellers name was a womans?? sure barry will confirm, as thats where all his came from ,got a feeling they are the same person who sells at zwolle, but i missed the few small ones they had sadly then

cheers luke, theres much more i want to do, mandys had a few ideas from me, which are due soon which will add extra detailing,along with me finally finishing the opposite side of the layout to mind ,only ever pic on the one side at present as the other side was sort of abandoned half done due to work comitments