Possibly the smallest Massey Ferguson tractor ever...

WOW  i can BRINLY HARDY , believe it  :D :D :D

just look at the possbilities  that the luxury Massey Ferguson executive suburban tractor can offer you , not only is it capable of cutting over an acre an hour , but it also has an unbelieveably awkward to get at hand brake , &  a technologicaly user friendly 3 point linkage lift lever.

but more than ever the whole family look good on it                    WOW BONUS !

LETS LOOK IN THE CUPBOARD OF THIS SHALL WE,

hmm... look apple pie , pumpkin pie , coke , colt 45, pepsi ,AR 15 armlite rifle & HEY a luxurious Massey Ferguson EXECUTIVE suburban tractor :D :D :D :D :D

seriously mark , i wonder if much of this stuff still exists now ? there may be private collections with them in , & that would be great, but i wonder id many are still actually still working , after all  many of the farms over there are still operating tractors from the 60's & 70's  why should this be any different

seriously mark , i wonder if much of this stuff still exists now ? there may be private collections with them in , & that would be great, but i wonder id many are still actually still working , after all  many of the farms over there are still operating tractors from the 60's & 70's  why should this be any different

I wonder indeedy Marcus.... lets task Beetie and Pops to find us a real working one then  ;);D

IH did a Very simlar machine, i know where there is one of them still working,

There was a company in NZ that made Power ponys, Most had 16Hp Brigs moters in and the had mowers, rotary hos, blades, poughs, discs, every thing th massey had and what ever else you wanted to make

Puding should/ mite have some info on them,  They are a sweet little machine realy popular now to

ooooo

power ponys, those things sell for good money here on trademe

cheaper to buy a TEA20 ha ha!

nice pics marky, didn't the build one that looked like the 100 series and called it the 19 or the 23 or soemthing

as well

would be interesting if there is any yellow ones round

ooooo

power ponys, those things sell for good money here on trademe

cheaper to buy a TEA20 ha ha!

nice pics marky, didn't the build one that looked like the 100 series and called it the 19 or the 23 or soemthing

as well

would be interesting if there is any yellow ones round

they did indeed , pud , i think , well i mean, he's posted pics of them here somewhere, so he's bound to have all the info on them  :)