MJB1's MASSEY FERGUSON 168

MJB1

Don't forget the biggest classic of them all - the Daddy really  ::):D - my TED-20........  :P;)

ohh yes the t20 really is the daddy, thanks mart :) :)

dont tempt me mate please dont,  :D :D :D :D

really good deal on the 565 ;)

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deverill Tractors used to be at Longbridge Deverill near Warminster,before they moved to Shaftesbury Marcus.

But before that the depot was called something like John Wallis Titt ??? ??? I seem to remember, many years ago.

thanks mark , been through the deverills many times ,too many it feels , thought there must be some connection along the line , keep meaning to go into the freash water trout & cress farm to get a few pics of the fleet of grey fergies they have  :)

RIGHT.......THAT'S IT.....................NOW I'M REALLY JEALOUS.  >:( I WANNA TRACTOR TOO  :(

I'm not a great fan of Massey tractors, but that looks like a goodun to me. Well looked after, all there and very straight for its age. (Got a real soft spot for 165's) Looks like it wont take a lot of money to get it looking smart. Have you got the Diana's for it. (Doors  ;D )

What's the difference between a 165 and a 168 if you'll pardon my ignorance.

Nice looking tractor,and they always look better on the bigger rear tyres. I wont ask you how much you paid for it because I expect you got it sickeningly cheap.  >:(. Perhaps you could tell us more about its history and the hours etc. Cheers ol' kiddy.  ;):)

Me too, Will....  >:(   

Well done Marcus... pretty much 'what you always wanted' eh :-*

in a word ..................................................... yes  :) :)

it seems to have most of the options on it as well, except central heating & coffee maker  :D

tell you what marcus dont keep trying to sell me that 565, , i wouldnt want to get killed just yet honest

c'mon sean , it'd be an offer you cant refuse , i'll pm you  ;)

• 2 weeks later...

very nice mate,and that hat to , whys the zips all undone on the overalls then mate??? :D :D :D :D

well to be honest mate , it's been16 years since i wore them last these i knew they wouldn't fit over my stomach , surprised i got them on at all ! :D :D

Well done marcus.. she's a beauty mate... nice and straight  :o

Does she keep nice and straight on the road...  ???

ohh yes  :)

be back on later as got a film to see :)

Nice pics Marcus so how far did you drive her home  :o :o :o :o

it took us 1.5 hrs to get home & the distance was about 25 miles  so not bad going really, it certainly didn't feel like 1.5 hrs , but like all things , time flys when yer haveing fun ;D

Nice one Marcus :) Good pics. Hope all went well and you didn't get any unwelcome little surprises driving her back, leaks, brakes etc.

Was the Windscreen Wiper fully functioning, looks like you needed it :D

thanks mark, brakes were ok , but not great & no the windscreen wiper didn't work , but it didn't rain all the way home  :)

Nice hat Denzil Pemberthy!!  :D :D :D :D

So she is home now then, first plan with her then? Tell us what is in store for her mate. You will have to give me a proper list too of the exact bit's you need and I will get you prices during the week. In the name of research Denzil.  ;):D

Nice hat Denzil Pemberthy!!  :D :D :D :D

So she is home now then, first plan with her then? Tell us what is in store for her mate. You will have to give me a proper list too of the exact bit's you need and I will get you prices during the week. In the name of research Denzil.  ;):D

at the moment , she's all parked up under the fir trees at mads dads, so i supose the first job will be to tow start his zetor  :D :D :D :D :D

as for parts i'll pm you in the week  :)