Tractor 2008 - Spring Show - Sunday 6th April, Springfields, Spalding, Lincs

Andy

For all of you who are interested in attending the largest Farm Model Show in the UK,

Here are the essential details.

Tractor 2008 - Spring Show

Sunday 6th April

Doors open 10am

Theme of this show is "Eastern European Tractors" which will include a 1/43 scale ltd edition Belarus show tractor.

There will many trade stands offering both new and old farm models, along with several farming literature and other farm related merchandise stalls.

Where is the show..?

Springfields Exhibition Centre, Spalding, Lincolnshire. PE12 6ET

Just off the A16, follow signs for Springfields Shopping Centre

Travelling long distances?

If so, there are several, well equipped hotels and travel lodges near to the show. Many FTF members have used these facilities in the past.

There is actually a hotel now being built at Springfields itself, but I'm not sure if it will be completed by April.

If anyone requires any information about the local area, with regards to accommodation, please contact me.

Other information

If you are planning to have a trade stand at the show, or require any more info, please email Colin Boor, colinboor@btconnect.com

Please mention FTF when booking  ;)

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm wondering which show is best the Spring or the Autumn one?

Spring, seems busier :-\, and as Toytrac and other shows are around the time of the autumn one you may find not all fancy travelling to both :-\ :-\

Spring, seems busier :-\, and as Toytrac and other shows are around the time of the autumn one you may find not all fancy travelling to both :-\ :-\

Thanks for that Ben. I need to get to this show at some point. It's a 454 mile drive from where I live but I see there are plenty travel lodges close by and I may just make a long week-end of it. I'll make my mind up tonight I think.

whats a travel lodge

http://www.direct-hotels.co.uk/page-travelodge.htm?gclid=CIC1spnR7JACFQxKQgodHCMQXA how you getting up there anyway  :-\ :-\ :-\

which one are you going for mate?? might yet stay overnight  on sat, depends how far away it is really

Don't know the one everyone stayed in last year i guess go on Sean you know you want to stay i'll even buy YOU a steak  ;) ;) ;) ;)  ;D ;D ;D

Eye-Green is the one most of the lads stayed at last year... and mandy I believe...

Failing that... Menzies at Bar Hill, Cambridge is 35ish miles away... but I will gladly buy you some grub... and a beer or two... then I can stagger home  ;D

What all of us that really is very generous of you i must say and how many beers is was that one or ten did you say  :o :o :o:D :D :D