Having worked on cruise ships - go!

They have a Doc and all the facilities so don't worry about that - indeed when I was a cadet in the 70's we used to get folks coming back again and again - their intention was to party on to the end , and a few did!!

Oh we are going steve , this will be our 7th cruise , her parents 4th , they both intend to go out discracefully so to speak

What made me Sad...

Christopher, our pet crab is on his last legs... he came out of his shell Friday... then lot his big claw and one of his back legs... looks like it was too much for the little fella.. he's lifeless but still breathing... JUST  :'( :'( :'(

What made me Sad...

Christopher, our pet crab is on his last legs... he came out of his shell Friday... then lot his big claw and one of his back legs... looks like it was too much for the little fella.. he's lifeless but still breathing... JUST  :'( :'( :'(

Grief I am sorry Marky - spose there's not a lot you can do for him :-\

We still haven't found our lovely little cat yet. She is believed to have been seen in a village two miles away, and we've put up posters with a fifty pound reward, but don't hold out much hope, even though a woman we spoke to is certain she had her looking through her back window a couple of days ago. There have been sightings of a cat answering her description today, but we couldn't find her anywhere.  :(

What made me Sad...

sorry to here that matey  :-*:-* :-*;):)

i can't seem to find it anymore... please don't tell me one of the mods has deleted it >:(???

Moved it Matty.... which was a shame really.. as I had a few more bits to add to it :-\

Never mind... onwards and upwards hey... don't let it spoil your fun on here

What made me sad today...

Christopher... our company mascot... the pet Rainbow Crab... he's no more... he's now an Ex-crab... he's deceased...  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( - we worked out we had him for well over 4 years... which in crabby life years is probably a good 100 plus... Oooo... I remember the good old days when one of my big hard drivers came in when we were cleaning him out and picked him up saying we were all girls for being scared of him.... As Christopher grabbed hold of his finger with his fighting claw (the one he can sythe through live 240 cabelling with) - I told him not to let him fall off onto the floor... or to pull his claw off... but just to wait until Christopher has taught him a lesson... I have never seen a grown man go so many different colours in the face in such a short space of time  ;D:D :D :D

Pate on toast anyone  ???