Really frustrating cos they still haven't operated and she hasn't been allowed to eat for 4 days... goodness knows why they're not doing anything >:(

Take it from me Mandy, you have to PUSH and be a real pain in the bum to get things done.

The time my dad was in just before xmas (god rest his soul) we had to push and complain something serious just to get things done! The NHS isn't what it used to be!!!

I do hope all works out for your mum!  :)  :)

Take it from me Mandy, you have to PUSH and be a real pain in the bum to get things done.

The time my dad was in just before xmas (god rest his soul) we had to push and complain something serious just to get things done! The NHS isn't what it used to be!!!

I do hope all works out for your mum!  :)  :)

Just rang them actually, but it's really difficult to know if they're doing the best thing these days ??? Going up to see her tomorrow and will get stroppy if she's still suffering >:(

Not had a good weekend even with being on holiday, our dog had to have an emergency speying as she had a septic uterus.

Then when we got home today found out that my grandad died in the early hours of the morning. So all in all a bad weekend.

Not had a good weekend even with being on holiday, our dog had to have an emergency speying as she had a septic uterus.

Then when we got home today found out that my grandad died in the early hours of the morning. So all in all a bad weekend.

Sorry to hear about your dog and grandfather. Hopefully fido will be ok, and in a strange sort of way; a family bereavement would have been worse still, had you been away at work. At least this way you can share the grief with other family members and attend his funeral without the added stress of having to get back to work again. Either way it's not good.  :(

so sorry to hear that  ;):)

• 2 weeks later...

Our Chukar from school that was rescued about a year ago passed away this weekend. Such an interesting bird, she will be sorely missed from those who have took care of her during her life at the school, myself included.  :'(

n552873110_550342_7102.jpg

Our Chukar from school that was rescued about a year ago passed away this weekend. Such an interesting bird, she will be sorely missed from those who have took care of her during her life at the school, myself included.  :'(

n552873110_550342_7102.jpg

arrr so sorry to here that  :'( :'( :-*:-* :-*

mrs OLD FORD  has been rushed to hospital, with very low blood pressure and a fast hart rate. she's not been to good for a day or two, then started fainting. now can't stand with out fainting and being sick. has be taken to medical assesment unit for lots of tests. :o :o :o :'( :'( :'( :'(