Billy no mates,..................you?...............Never in a million years. Have a hug an' a twiddle from Wilyum. I still love ya, an' you got more fans than Madonna, aaaaaand you are a lot younger and more desirable than she is.......so there. Who needs thoughtless people any way.  ;):-*:-* :-* twiddle twiddle twiddle  :-*:-* :-* twiddle twiddle twiddle, and lots of hugs too.  ;):-*

Thanks darling... your twiddles always make me feel a lot better. Found a date after all as well... my horse racing trainer is going out with me to see the film :)

Thanks darling... your twiddles always make me feel a lot better. Found a date after all as well... my horse racing trainer is going out with me to see the film :)

Is he the one you once described as very desirable................hmm.......You pay attention my girl; when you are supposed to be watching the film..................Ve vill be asking ze questions vhen you come home, an' keep your hands where we can see them too................  ;):D

Never "Billie no Mates" Mandy, as Luke says you have all of us.  If I had not been otherwise engaged collecting kennels I would have loved to go with you.  Son Jim said it was good, although a bit corny but what do you expect from Indiana Jones?

if mark lets you down mandy i will take you,hows that,

if mark does take you mind no back row sillys eh  :D :D :D :D

anyway get the love of your life to take you, must be able to get free sometime suerly

Mandys been sorted out now sadly mate :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( will have to go on my own now :'( :-[

BILLY NO MATES are you joking as luke says you have all or us weidos  :D;):) :)

Same goes for horses Adam. They should carry a little lightwieght camping spade and at best flick it over a hedge if they are on a bridle/by way etc. Seeing it on pavements in built up areas drives me wild >:(

This post has just conjured up a very amusing scenario. I can just imagine Miss Horserider stopping to flick a turd over the fence........a nice fresh warm one........not realizing that someone is having a picnic on the other side of the hedge............just what you need in the middle of yer Pavlova..............anyone care for a slice.  ;D:D

cat got put down we think she got hit by a car her leg was broke  :'( :'( :( :( we have had her for 13 or 14 years

snic i was a baby

not good to hear mate but at least she had a good long life but we have had a couple of ours hit by cars not nice

cat got put down we think she got hit by a car her leg was broke  :'( :'( :( :( we have had her for 13 or 14 years

snic i was a baby

Sorry to hear about your cat li'l feller. Life really is sh** for you at the moment. Haven't heard about your mum recently, so I hope she's ok.

We know all about losing cats. We have eleven, one of which is missing. We lost one last year which got run over in our street. She was really special and a Bengal cross Siamese. She never got on too well with the other cats and often wouldn't come in the house. We spent two years coaxing her into the house when the other cats were there, and she hadn't long started to sleep on our bed when she was run over by a woman, who we think was watching a bride getting into her car. She would have been looking in her interior mirror instead of looking forward.

Sadly lat year we lost one cat after an operation, Row Row (Row as in argument!) got run over, one of our week old Bengal kittens died, we lost three, three week old kittens to a mystery virus, and recently a Siamese kitten we were fostering died when it was four days old. We had to look after it as the mum rejected it. Each loss was as painful as the one before so I know how you feel.

Hopefully things will start getting better for you. Keep smiling, and may the good times come back to you soon.  :)

I am not a Cat person, they make me sneeze and I don't trust them, and yet my housemate has one, and with him being away with his girlfriend a lot lately I have been looking after his cat and I must say I'm getting rather attached to her.  She is adorable to be honest, and does occasionally wander off for long periods and I find myself out calling for her; one of her most endearing habits is her squeezing into the smallest possible spaces.  Here she is in a less agarophobic period:

DSCF0170.jpg

Really sorry to hear your news Luke, it must be awful with everything else your having to contend with.

Take Care

I am not a Cat person, they make me sneeze and I don't trust them, and yet my housemate has one, and with him being away with his girlfriend a lot lately I have been looking after his cat and I must say I'm getting rather attached to her.  She is adorable to be honest, and does occasionally wander off for long periods and I find myself out calling for her; one of her most endearing habits is her squeezing into the smallest possible spaces.  Here she is in a less agarophobic period:

Really sorry to hear your news Luke, it must be awful with everything else your having to contend with.

Take Care

Cats do grow on you. We have some "Run of the mill" ordinary cats who eat, sleep  go out and come in. Yawn...............then we got these orientals.............absolutely no comparison to ordinary moggies. Lovely adorable creatures, but sneaky, smart, funny, talkative, argumentative, (They do answer back when you tell them off, and give you a slap if you really annoy them. No claws, just a slap with the paw?) expert thieves and loaded with character. They don't seem to go out as much as other cats and always come to meet you when you come home. Always want to sit on your lap just as you decide to get up and do something. They are very affectionate too. Sometimes my wife and I wake up in the morning and think we are paralyzed and can't move our legs because we may have as many as five of our "Ben goolies" laying on our legs On the mornings we have a lie in, we often end up with our Tom-Tom (Our clown cat) as the elected getter upper. He comes into our bed to wake us up, and when we sit up we often find there is a row of hungry cats sitting in our bedroom doorway.

If you want cats with character that are fun to own, then orientals are the ones to have.  ;):)

one of our that has been weak from when he hatched died a minutet ago, he fought so hard :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Er............scooze me asking.............but what died? I assume it was a bird as it "Hatched"? Not being funny.........just interested enough to ask. Sorry to hear about its death. I'ts always upsetting when something that has only lived for a few days or weeks , dies. I always think; being thye sentimental old s** that I am, that I hope they have souls and will get a better chance at life next time round, if you catch my drift.  :(

Er............scooze me asking.............but what died? I assume it was a bird as it "Hatched"? Not being funny.........just interested enough to ask. Sorry to hear about its death. I'ts always upsetting when something that has only lived for a few days or weeks , dies. I always think; being thye sentimental old s** that I am, that I hope they have souls and will get a better chance at life next time round, if you catch my drift.  :(

opps, it oviously didnt put duckin ::)