Sad time for all who have lost someone in the past 12 months.

I am really missing my man today.  He so enjoyed Christmas and spoiling the kids and granddaughter.  I am doing my best to carry on the tradition but...

i know my granda used to take me up the moutains and we had to built ditches up there i miss him alot  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

I saw these coconut macaroons in the Co-op last night and they made me think of my Nanna...she loved them, so I had to get some.  Why is it odd little things like that get you?

i know mate, keep seeing bits while out shopping and thinking my nan would like that for xmas, even put something in the basket the other day, luckly sue saw it and told me

Hi Im sorry to hear about your great uncle rhys  :-\ :-\

I heard this week my wifes uncle has got heart failure

and is on the list for a transplant all he wants to do is go to

work but no one will let him he has to stay at homw all day

which is better than being in hospital i suppose

Sad news Rhys, very sad indeed. It's an awful time of year for any family to lose someone. Like you said though, where better for chap who loved to spend time in his workshop to go.

Sue, heart felt warmth to you. Hope the sight of joy in others' faces and your memories are enough to put some joy in yours.

Rhys sorry for your loss, Sue old gal Im glad we have you on here it is hard times now for a lot of our members, just hard to believe the loss our community has experienced here.....Im glad we are here as friends to do what we can...........bless you all....

a friend from school died today, she was in school on thursday, and took meningitis suddenly on thursday evening, funeral is on christmas eve  :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(.

wow :o very sorry to here that what a day to have her funeral  :(

hope yer ok lad :-\