Chin up Mandy..  If it makes you feel any better.... I will come and sit on your lap.

Ok, I'll get my coat!  :D

See, made ya smile!  :)

mandy, you will need to hire a scissor lift to get him up that high mind love :D :D and get a oxygen tank for him to, long way up for him ,lack of air ect :D

Holly was the biggest little dog I have had a the pleasure to meet. she only stood a few inches tall but was a HUGE personality. 20 is a very great age.  It is sad to lose a pet but you gave her a good life, she was your friend and you did not allow her to suffer.

Holly was the biggest little dog I have had a the pleasure to meet. she only stood a few inches tall but was a HUGE personality. 20 is a very great age.  It is sad to lose a pet but you gave her a good life, she was your friend and you did not allow her to suffer.

Thanks Sue.

Just found out that our closest freinds brother has died, he was only 49.

Graham bless him is such a nice bloke, but he seams to have such a hard time.

His fiance died of cancer.

His Dad died of a heart attack

His Mum is in a home and he is having to watch her just sit in a nursing home.

And now, out of the blue this. He brother Rob was in there house in france and his wife couldnt get hold of him, called somone to go and look and there Was Rob, Dead :'( :'( :'(

Rob was a really nice bloke, just shows that even though he had 2 houses etc, Money cant buy you happness.

RIP Rob :'( :'(

He did Bill, thanks :)

I'm safe in the knowledge, all our pets do thanks to acres of countryside, no traffic and very few other animals in the area. As well as a quiet house with plenty of space and a good diet. Our other cat was nearly twenty and the lurcher and whippet were 14 and 13 respectively and our current mut, Saul is 12 or so and going strong. :)