My latest "Hair-Brained" idea... see what you think

Lord Ferguson

Methinks a touch of 'pilot error'  ;D ;D

See if there is a 'free return' for the hyd. oil as my sprayer wasn't happy on a spool. Make sure the spool isn't flow controllable and closed down. This tractor should have a big flow... ???

Remember it was a 'demo' when you last saw it working..... ::)

Seat should lock fore and aft, usually latch on LHS.

Gearbox is standard Case  ;D

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

good to see the pics!!, and see you managed to finish after i left.....did you get a faster forklift driver??  ???::)

and i agree with him, i've driven 2 tractors and that as my 3rd was crap :D :D :D

Methinks a touch of 'pilot error'  ;D ;D

See if there is a 'free return' for the hyd. oil as my sprayer wasn't happy on a spool. Make sure the spool isn't flow controllable and closed down. This tractor should have a big flow... ???

Remember it was a 'demo' when you last saw it working..... ::)

Seat should lock fore and aft, usually latch on LHS.

Gearbox is standard Case  ;D

:-[ DOH.... I am hell bent on investigating the spooly thingy - the demo tractor was a 6480 I believe... or something similar  :-\

Hydraulics are free return on the baler John - Hoooooooge pipe - but it does run back through the spool block - maybe that restricts it somewhat then perhaps  :-\ ???

good to see the pics!!, and see you managed to finish after i left.....did you get a faster forklift driver??  ???::)

and i agree with him, i've driven 2 tractors and that as my 3rd was crap :D :D :D

Yep... we got my 10 year old Daughter to come and do it  ;D:D :D :D

The  main complaints you have about the case are answered. That the case drives like a rocking horse is that i think the tires aren't good anymore. About the gear box you are right i hate to say this :-[

But when you handle the gear box as a women you don't have any problem and this is true.

Texas

The  main complaints you have about the case are answered. That the case drives like a rocking horse is that i think the tires aren't good anymore. About the gear box you are right i hate to say this :-[

But when you handle the gear box as a women you don't have any problem and this is true.

Texas

There you go Marky.... drown it in cheap spirits, tell it you fancy it way more than it's mate and that the Z4 is not your car but really a present for the right transvestite transmission and it'll become like putty in your hands.. ;):D

Updated expected delivery date today...

Early May  >:( :'( :'( :'(

from Mid to late April  :'( :'( :'(

Thats not good mate are they going to give you a temp tractor seeing as you were promised it earlier and based your start dates for plasthc fantastic on that

Thats not good mate are they going to give you a temp tractor seeing as you were promised it earlier and based your start dates for plasthc fantastic on that

In all fairness Sean.. the rep has been a top bloke... he told me he would sort me out a loaner if I needed one.... I think I will aim to kick off for the 1st week in May...

Although... I did get myself a new job already today  ;D - I'll be doing some more 'testing' next week with a bit of luck..  ;D

In all fairness Sean.. the rep has been a top bloke... he told me he would sort me out a loaner if I needed one.... I think I will aim to kick off for the 1st week in May...

Although... I did get myself a new job already today  ;D - I'll be doing some more 'testing' next week with a bit of luck..  ;D

well get a mf as a loner this time eh mate

new job :o :o :o...

actually i heard they needed staff on the misguided busway project ;) ;)

Try ringing deere

They are through the roof way orders they just can't keep up

8530 could be 2009 before delivery!!

You 'might' get a Vaderstad Rapid for autumn 2009, and most other stuff is the same.... :)

You 'might' get a Vaderstad Rapid for autumn 2009, and most other stuff is the same.... :)

ive been hearing the same, been told that any new kevernland ploughs ordered will be for 2009 delivery, not much good second hand items on the market either, at the last machinery sale at the market prices were going stupid :o

Sands and Bateman Sprayers have been on 12 month delivery for a couple of years now, they ordered a Sands where i used to work last September for delivery this September, thats a hell of a wait for something.

What did I say last time I spoke to you Marky? I said I'd put money on it changing to May or even June in the end didn't I, just get to know what the manufacturers are getting like these days from past experience with them :-\

fendt is just over a year too for orders  :-\

Can vouch for that bloke will be working for next year is having to order what will be his new fendts (mine and mates + 2 others) all 900's will be ordering them soon to make sure gets them in time for next year ::) ::):o :o :o

any pis of your new massey marky??

Not here yet buddy  :-\ :'(

Get that back window shut  :o :o :o :o >:( >:(>:(

Er... why ??? - I like it open... frehs air and all that  ;D

I've programmed the linkage to lift it about 18 inches off the floor max... so no danger of clouting the window boss  :-[