Tractor Party

texas

ok, i will bite

this is in germany?

what is the terracotta TS90 doing there, i thought they only sold those in italy, because of the strength of the home brand in that market

it doesn't look like a respray, cause the wording on the decal looks too long to say FORD

also whats that loader on the front used for?

ok, i will bite

this is in germany?

what is the terracotta TS90 doing there, i thought they only sold those in italy, because of the strength of the home brand in that market

it doesn't look like a respray, cause the wording on the decal looks too long to say FORD

I don't know where the loader is used for, i have never seen this type off loader. Overhere ( holland) you see sometimes the terracotta colour.

Texas

Very nice to see.

My local Vintage Club used to have a tractor parade through the town on the Sunday morning on the rally weekend. The street was lined with onlookers. All that came to an end when the police said they were needing paid for monitoring and looking after the parade.

ok, i will bite

this is in germany?

An arable farmer here in the UK had a terracotta TS 110 for some time, on an R plate.