Britains POS

super6

• 1 month later...

Acquired these last Friday, came from a wrapped pack albeit possibly opened as it contained 21 boxes which is an odd number for packing purposes I reckon? Corners are a little bumped but they are the best part of 50 years old and in  much better condition than my original purchase. Thanks JB

P1160096.thumb.JPG.af6feb5ace8ab45b9cb16c9e36c79ceb.JPG    

My original, used, purchase as also shown elsewhere in this thread

P1160097.thumb.JPG.5724fae630c80885255bcbf941c7a8ea.JPG

Edited by super6
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

@Britains Autoway-93  Nice acquisition there Sam, the packaging even harder to come by. Is the item on one of the shelves the catalogue holder? I didn't get this part with my example

Thanks Paul,I’ve been after this one for years and even better to have it in the original packaging was a dream come true.Good spotting yeah it’s the catalogue holder which I’ve only ever seen in the catalogue.I don’t know if it’s yellowed or always came like that need to look in the 2002 catalogue to see.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

These came out in 2001, have a flyer to show this. I will post a picture at some point memory willing!

BritainsFarmMerchandiser01.thumb.JPG.8e0f348761490269ddb2b8575959f3ca.JPG

BritainsFarmMerchandiser02.thumb.JPG.72a56303a6fce7ae7284051335bb1793.JPG

Edited by super6
Pictures added

43 minutes ago, Hajo said:

Where in the world do you find such items? Flebay, don't think so, you must have other sources ... can you share some secrets with us (or with me)?

When in a toy shop ask, you might need to take a brave pill first though 🙂