Britains POS

super6

thanks got few more to picture tomorrow

Looking forward to that, I presume this is part of what we talked about at J24Trac? Any spares?

I have quite a few trade order forms along with catalogues. I never considered putting them on here, far to many I think!

Edited by super6

yes this was from my first trip it 6 hours to go through one room so I will being going back as there is 6 more rooms to go through. I do have some spares but looking through your post I think you have a lot of it but I will post what I have not seen on here.

Britains sign

pos15_zps2735bbc0.jpg

Britains banners not sure what year?

pos14_zpsd60ae0fe.jpg

pos13_zps1d8aa596.jpg

I cannot find any of these in the reference material that I have. The two friezes/banners are most likely from the 70's going by the 1970 catalogue front cover for the top one and the fact that the wording "farm life" was used on the large square display boards that could be attached to the sides of the Stock Cabinet (No. 79). The lower one looks to be a sticker whilst the upper one may have gummed edges? What sizes are they, 1220x230 or 1520x230? as per window banners No. 80 or 83 respectively. What size is the large B? Gummed, sticker or wipe board type of material? The only certain thing I know about these is that they were made between 1964 and 1979 when the big B logo was introduced and deleted at end of.

• Like 1

Late 70,s early 80,s i would say on the date.Can anyone name them models and win a tractor? ;)

This is from 1985, I have the entry form that goes with the poster and it has a closing date for entries. It has already been filled in, unfortunately, complete with address by an 8 year old boy who happened to be the seller!

Some fabulous finds, do you need a hand with the next visit Dan? ;)

Edited by super6
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Britains competition poster I have never seen this one before not sure on date but I would think late 80's

pos9_zpsabaf416d.jpg

As stated earlier I have the entry form for this competition, so here it is. I have covered over most of the name and address

IMG_7263.jpg

Another competition entry form this time from 1986

IMG_7264.jpg

Yet another competition entry form, this ones from 1987 and has been used. The actual entry part has been cut off the bottom  along the dotted line!

IMG_7269.jpg

The reverse side. I've covered up the multi choice answers, as it is so easy, to let you have a go, answers later...........

IMG_7272.jpg

• Like 4

A pair of large trade boxes or more correctly Farm Counter Pack. They are both the same size, but slightly different in construction. Size being H 100mm, W 400mm, D 370mm

IMG_7260.jpg

Top one is Part No. 7150 from 1981 only, in this guise. It held 315 assorted models

IMG_7241.jpg

Bottom one is Part No. 7155 from 1983 to 1985 when it disappeared from the trade catalogue. It contained 297 models 

IMG_7243.jpg

It came as two parts

IMG_7246.jpg

Another carrier bag with Britains on one side......

IMG_7261.jpg

......and Ertl on the other. Circa 2007/8 when the remote control tractor disappeared.

IMG_7262.jpg

• Like 4