tm's first 16th convo

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

under no circumstances are you allowed to put it on the shelf unless you chock the wheels mr pullen :D :D :D

matter of fact you are not allowed to sleep untill it's finished :)

by order of massey massive HQ  ;)

Well.... what do I say.... You've really pulled the stops out with this one Sean. 8)

darn you got good eyesight tris, i didnt even notice he's managed to get the 'pull to stop' actually working as well :):D

under no circumstances are you allowed to put it on the shelf unless you chock the wheels mr pullen :D :D :D

matter of fact you are not allowed to sleep untill it's finished :)

by order of massey massive HQ  ;)

shes gonna have a 16th scale garage with carpet and heater all year round mate, marky told me that  :D :D

if it was a qd cab then the mudguards wouldn't be right for a flexi cab, if it was a cabless model then the arches wouldnt accomadate a flexi cab  :)

i personally think sean should also do a shell fendered 135 with a loader  ;)

if it was a qd cab then the mudguards wouldn't be right for a flexi cab, if it was a cabless model then the arches wouldnt accomadate a flexi cab  :)

i personally think sean should also do a shell fendered 135 with a loader  ;)

ah you lost me when you started talking about a massey

that is bl00dy cool if i do say

Now i scanned the topic but  i don't think anyone asked

Why did you or did you? not start wit a cabbed version and remove cab to get mudguards??

as marcus said ricky the arches once the cabs off would still be wrong, and for what they cost it was cheaper to take the wrong version and start that way, hope that makes sence

Come on then Mr P... is it ready yet  :P :P :P

not yet mate, had a day of her yesterday and did some buildings on the layout i have been neaming to do,

right a little more done this afternoon, well since 2 ish, got my first cladding on, front screen fitted and side plastic pannels to, just need to add the red edge surrounds onto these, neither are perminatly fixed becasue of this, it does look white in the camera shots, but i may yet paint it white to ,as it looks a little grubby in the flesh so to speak

caba.jpg

cabb.jpg

cabc.jpg

cabd.jpg

cabf.jpg

cabe.jpg