ROS(??):limited edition Fiat/New holland 110/90 1:32 scale

flaviofender

Well Dinny did they give you the passport to get out of Cork up to Carlow ???

A review of the Fiat please :-*

Went out and got slaughtered in Cork last night, rendering any attempts to get out of bed before 5pm today useless!

Just one thing, if the original is an NH as opposed to a Fiat, why isn't the model an NH?

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Went out and got slaughtered in Cork last night, rendering any attempts to get out of bed before 5pm today useless!

Just one thing, if the original is an NH as opposed to a Fiat, why isn't the model an NH?

..... and that is only the most obvious difference  :o

Most of us are more civilised and do that on a Saturday night :D :D

You would have to ask Tommy that question Dinny ;)

I know the white Fiatagri stickers on the cab were put on by its owner due to him adoring these ::) ::)

My local engineer should be happy though to see his grille guard replicated in 1:32 :D :D

Could well be Paul but I doubt that one has lower hours than my neighbours ;)

Mirrors are that way so you see along a trailer the original offering by NH was pretty miserly :(

i think from my scoures that ros did measure that tractor about this time last year, and if there were no clouds in the pic you could nearly see my yard !

Most of us are more civilised and do that on a Saturday night :D :D

You would have to ask Tommy that question Dinny ;)

I know the white Fiatagri stickers on the cab were put on by its owner due to him adoring these ::) ::)

My local engineer should be happy though to see his grille guard replicated in 1:32 :D :D

your pic dosent look like it has enough bars in it as on the model nash  :-\

01122008084.jpg

sounds silly, but yes??? 40 quids more expensive than some uh models and loo kat the quallity difference, its only a small bit of plastic, but at that price they can get it right, dare say i will get one, but not right nolw

I feel the same Sean...I was looking forward to it coming out, but the exhaust has put me off, especially at the price.

i know this pic is a bit blurry but i managed to bend the exausht a bit straighter might be able to go more but i didnt want to break it perhaphs if it was heated up a bit it could work better

01122008081.jpg

looks better now.what do you think of the model chris

not a bad model tho maybe a little over priced, and i think if they had made the front wheels a few mm's in diameter to make it more level would have been nice, and just nit picking now but they went to the bother of the straight pipe they should have made it chrome  :D over all 8/10

have you purchased one yet then paul ?

so you cant get it perfectly straight then cj?? not with out breaking it possibly,see thats wrong, i know some of these plastices will just go back to the origonal shape over time, hence my concerns, i wouldnt mind one for the collection, it looks a half decent tractor, as you say slighlty overpriced for what it is, but that exhausat is as good as say bmw selling every new car with a paint blemish on every bonnet, would you buy one like that

not a bad model tho maybe a little over priced, and i think if they had made the front wheels a few mm's in diameter to make it more level would have been nice, and just nit picking now but they went to the bother of the straight pipe they should have made it chrome  :D over all 8/10

have you purchased one yet then paul ?

yeah i got one but its staying in the box.i think the front wheels are too low aswell and the front axle is too wide