7530 with pma front hitch

Hi I like the tractor with the front linkage but I am not sure about 3 Deeres parked near a service van :-\. You may have just left the door wide open for some serious micky taking by the blue and red fans on the forum. I will be good  and let somebody else take the lead in starting it off  ;D. Keep up the good work :)

Hi I like the tractor with the front linkage but I am not sure about 3 Deeres parked near a service van :-\. You may have just left the door wide open for some serious micky taking by the blue and red fans on the forum. I will be good  and let somebody else take the lead in starting it off  ;D. Keep up the good work :)

its alright they are just getting serviced before they get started the sewing.

I Take it that's the new Einboch harrow from Siku? Smaller than I thought  :-\

Lovely tractor and pma though Pete  :)

YE thats the new harrow its 3m wide one (1/32 scale)

ye i resprayed the whole lower half of the tractor and the hitch together used grey primer for it.no not one of PDC used filler on the hole the sanded it down mate.

• 2 weeks later...

don't think ive ever seen this topic before

fantastic conversion mate, love it

what in the sheds, have you ever posted a topic of ur farm??

in the shed is a 6420s with a ronny gardiner flat and tattie boxes. ye mate its clled firhills farms