Spalding Show Pics... April 2008.... for my stoppy back friends

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading through and seeing all those pictures felt like I was there Marky. Oh I could have spent a bunch if I had been there. Many thanks for the work and effort you have put in to this post Mark. Some day I need to get to this show.

Thanks for the effort in posting the pics Marky.  I am really disappointed that I couldn't get there but prudence said "turn back". 

I am determined to be a Toytrac in October though.  I have told Bursledon that I will not be at their open day

Whats that Mark memo to self  "must stay of the apple juice" at least you weren't watering yours down with ice like Sean  :o :o :D :D

nowt wrong with being sensible is there, at least i wasnt wobbling on the stool in the bar, or wandering along at super warp speed wobble on the way back like one person eh ;):D if only mark wa sout with the camera then :D

sorry i missed you nick, and anyone eles infact, just realised i was looking at sparrowlegs stall and never knew it was him or 4c, saw them looking funnly at me, but didnt even twig, sorry guys really am,

New Limited Edition Fendt... Steve can do the narrative on this is thats ok... he did tell me all about it.. but I left the leaflet in Barry's box  :-[

DSC_3571.jpg

Can any one tell me about the Immants hoe on the back? I want one

Can any one tell me about the Immants hoe on the back? I want one

Thats a stone crusher bit like a big rotovator i know the bloke that owns this firm and one of my mates work's for him they level track ways and farm tracks put in road's for building sites etc  :) :)

Thats a stone crusher bit like a big rotovator i know the bloke that owns this firm and one of my mates work's for him they level track ways and farm tracks put in road's for building sites etc  :) :)

You sure its a stone crusher and not the Rotary plough?

Who makes the model and where can you get it?

You sure its a stone crusher and not the Rotary plough?

Who makes the model and where can you get it?

Yep certain sure its a stone crusher farmmodels.co.uk have them not sure if there on the websire yet  :-\ :-\

its certainly one of those, have seen one working and its a realy nasty bit of bit, they re-do tracks ect dont they mate, thats what i saw it doing, rips it up and levels it out,

Yep thats the ones Sean he goes all over the county doing it level's out biulding sites to got to see if i can gets my hands on a few freebess as they made a 1000 and he's got 200 to give to his customers  :o :o ;D ;D

They done the farm driveway the grandads place, great setup. Wells and glastonbury young farmers had 1 of his fendts on the carnival float last year - must say looked better than some of the floats. 

Nice pics marky nice to see then shared around

Nick, the model is indeed a track recycling machine. Not based on one of Goldings in particular though. I thing it was a Zwolle purchase a year or two ago and the only one Farmmodels have, thus for display only. I inquired & Karen said it would work out at three figures in sterling!! Would be nice as a set though for sure.

Did anyone else notice this or was I just blinded by UH & Britains boxes, but there was very little Ros stuff there?

I only saw 1 stand with a 180-90, one or two with the Joskin implements and not a lot else. I would have bought them and wanted a turbo farmer but the attachment I wanted wasn't there. And I like to do a price check on a couple before buying! Bit disappointed by that!