The adventures of Marky and Frankie the MF5445 - Born on 09.05.2008

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it would maybe be a bit high when the balers up and would be a job to see the indicators as well  :-\ :-\

Just think marky if you had got a dyna 6 you wouldn't have to now have a ugly loader joystick bolted to the inside of the cab and a hole up throught the floor  ;) ;) :D :D

will get you some pics next time im out that way of the yard with all the kit in it markey ;) hull docks is also a great place to look, there are german built jds and masseys, fendts etc stock piled for collection there!

cat products also come in there but you cant get passed security to that compound ???

I guess it would maybe be a bit high when the balers up and would be a job to see the indicators as well  :-\ :-\

Just think marky if you had got a dyna 6 you wouldn't have to now have a ugly loader joystick bolted to the inside of the cab and a hole up throught the floor  ;) ;) :D :D

Is that what they do  :'( :'(

will get you some pics next time im out that way of the yard with all the kit in it markey ;) hull docks is also a great place to look, there are german built jds and masseys, fendts etc stock piled for collection there!

cat products also come in there but you cant get passed security to that compound ???

Yes please Mike.... sounds like a place I'd like to see  :)

Buddy Seat...

Not really something you need though is it?!!  :D :D :D :D

Marky she looks really nice mate. With my right fist clinched and thrusted upwards with the elbow bent I do say "Gaaaaaaaaaaaawjuss!!!"

I know Gav is chuffed to bits aswell Mark, he was really pleased when you said he could get some row crops for it for the bedforming work he'll be doing with her. Your a top bloke sunshine.  ;):D

Not really something you need though is it?!!  :D :D :D :D

Marky she looks really nice mate. With my right fist clinched and thrusted upwards with the elbow bent I do say "Gaaaaaaaaaaaawjuss!!!"

I know Gav is chuffed to bits aswell Mark, he was really pleased when you said he could get some row crops for it for the bedforming work he'll be doing with her. Your a top bloke sunshine;):D

Thing is Tris he thinks I mean that little single bed one......I'm using a 3 bed one on carrot beds next week, that should do the trick ;D:D :D

Todays update...

Well as I stated in another topic.. since I've owned 'Frank' (you can blame pops for the name)... I've done very little work  :-[ - it's just sooooo much fun to take Frank for a run - any excuse I can find... and I do  :-[

I just hope the novelty wears off sooner rather than later  :-[:D :D

Anyway... todays jobbie.. to take my Bailey dumper loaded with 10t of food waste over to the local farmer... he usually collects in his nasty old (well new) Blue thing... but as stated above... any excuse really...

I did try to take some video footage... but I don't think it's come out too well really... have a look in a moment...

Anyway... with a full load on-board... she had her ears well and truly pinned back - and made a rare old smell of burning paint it has to be said... must have done her the world of good I think...  On the 'home run' she performed superbly with an empty trailer - 40k all the way... and surprisingly smooth as well given the road conditions.

Here she is.... loaded - doesn't look much - but if you can view the video you will see she's got a full load inside...

IMAG0016.jpg

And the video... pretty naff really... but I'm working on it  :-[

th_VIDEO0004.jpg

Any questions... fire away

In the video       Which may i say looked well profesional :-\

Why oh why have you got that rubbish on the trailer :-X   OOPS sorry In the trailer :-*

[glow=red,2,300]Surely if you use that baller thing you need the tractor on that so what tips the trailer[/glow] :-\

OOps    Should have read further down your post instead of just viewing the pictures ::) ::)::) ::)

It's got quick couplers on the arms Scott... EVEN I can get it on and off the baler in a matter of minutes... bottom arms hooked on... out of the cab for the toplink... bobs yer uncle..

I've got one of those extending autohitches as well... very useful device I must say  :)

Todays update...

Well as I stated in another topic.. since I've owned 'Frank' (you can blame pops for the name)... I've done very little work  :-[ - it's just sooooo much fun to take Frank for a run - any excuse I can find... and I do  :-[

Nooo! you can't call her Frank, that's a boys name :o :o Call her Mary-Ellen instead :-*:-*

wrong name for the tractor! its bigger than fanny so it could be male, so if it was named richard (**** for short) it would be a great pair as they would get on so well together as we know all dicks love fanny ;)

lost out on a great name that could be fun but be able to get away without been rude ::)

that trailer looked only half full! when im muck leading with my jd 3040 on a 12 ton dump trailer i have it piled half as high again of the sides above the trailer top ;D very wet heavey stuff like ya veg waste ;)

how many hrs on frank!! now?

wrong name for the tractor! its bigger than fanny so it could be male, so if it was named richard (**** for short) it would be a great pair as they would get on so well together as we know all dicks love fanny ;)

lost out on a great name that could be fun but be able to get away without been rude ::)

that trailer looked only half full! when im muck leading with my jd 3040 on a 12 ton dump trailer i have it piled half as high again of the sides above the trailer top ;D very wet heavey stuff like ya veg waste ;)

:D  ;D should have driven round for a good while with a load as that would have run it in  :) and you could have a wee longer ride  ;):D

yea call the 5445 richard, and change fanny's name to mandy ::):D you can work it out :D

Frank must have more hours on him now in one week than Fanny has in a full year :D :D

She's got about 15 I think... I'll have a look in a minute... Fanny's now done 19... in a around 18 months (ish)... can't remember... but she's a 56 reg if that helps  :-\

Mike... I'm loving the name... but I think my mum would kill me... even at my age  :-[:o:D :D

So you going to turn the front wheels around for road work, save on chewing out front tyres so much?? Herd you can do the same on the rear also, since shes going to be a tarmac tractor basicly?? Just a idea

marky, you have there what is commonly known as a over head....... just another expence the business will have to absorb.........haha..........much like me, in my business

you got one of those nice genuinemf seat covers??

Not yet... but I'm off to get one on monday.... my local dealers only do a naff one  :-\

So you going to turn the front wheels around for road work, save on chewing out front tyres so much?? Herd you can do the same on the rear also, since shes going to be a tarmac tractor basicly?? Just a idea

Nar... I'll be getting some industrial ones when (if) I wear these out I think  :-\

FRANK!!! You've lost the plot, Ferguson.  ;D ;D

:D :D - blame pops... he named her that  :-[:-\