Larkton Silage 2008

hody21

the machinery and tractors are a credit to you and your father but is it just me or do the rear tyres look kind of small on the 5455 or was that done on purpose so it would fit into old sheds etc just thought that might be why with the low profile cab and all :-\

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all.

Some more pictures for you all. Same equipment but a different stage in the farming year. The field doesn't belong to where my dad works but they have the straw of the land. The bailing was done by a local contractor with a JD and claas baler.

100_1388.jpg

100_1389.jpg

100_1390.jpg

100_1394.jpg

excellent photos, great quality too, what camera do you use?

Thanks for your kind comments, the camera I use is a Kodak Easy Share CX7330, its one of them that you put onto a printer base at home and print your own photos off.

• 3 months later...

ive just went through the whole topic! these tractors are a credit to your father, immaculate condition!! :o :)any information or pictures on the cattle side of the farm?

8) 8) 8)

Thanks for the kind comments, I will have a look for any pictures of the cattle for you. I still hope to get up to the farm soon to get some better pictures of the new masseys so I will try and get some more then.

i also just went through the topic. lovely photos, your father is a very good man looking after all the machinery and tractors like he does. just simply superb pictures with the tractors in them to  8) Thanks for posting them mate  ;)

Again thanks for your very kind comments, if you lot keep liking them, then I will keep photographing them....

second last pic you posted is amazing  :o see how clean thos tractors are alot of credit to the owners   ;) ;):-*

Thanks also for your kind comments, hopefully more to come in the near future.

Hi all

I was just looking for some pictures and came across these, I don't think I have posted them before. I often help out a mate of mine who carries out repair and maintenance of air conditioning systems on tractors, cars etc. On this occasion I helped him out repair a New Holland TM on a farm in Shropshire. The air con no longer blew cold and it turned out to be a dodgy switch which he said is very common on new holland machinery.

100_0640.jpg

100_0638.jpg

100_0639.jpg