land rovers

marshman

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Adam... plans for it?

Thanks ,I think its going to be the off roader because our other 110 is a bit new to damage. I know its a 110 and some people say they are too long for serious off roading and you need a 90 but 110 are still bloody good and its only really break over thats affected.Will post some more pics when we get a winch on it, still keeping the winch on the other 110 aswell :D;):)

Nothing wrong with a 110, both they and 90's have their advantages. While 88's & 90's are better in the twisty bits, a 110 is better if you're splashing through soft stuff as you're lest likely to get both axles bogged down in the same hole. Going to get it messy this weekend?

Nothing wrong with a 110, both they and 90's have their advantages. While 88's & 90's are better in the twisty bits, a 110 is better if you're splashing through soft stuff as you're lest likely to get both axles bogged down in the same hole. Going to get it messy this weekend?

Not this weekend as its the romney marsh plouging match, athough if its wet then we will be using it to tow the lorrys in and out  :D;)

Next weekend she will be getting her first  mud trip :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

They were taken at Tom's Farm in Rhayader, just over the border into Wales. We had a day up there tazzing round the green lanes and then dropped in there, been a few times. It's a 600 acre hill farm which the old boy has turned over to pay & play, he rides round on his quad taking your money so it's all pretty relaxed. Get all sorts up there, off roaders, moto x, trials bikes, quads, even the odd mountain bike. It hosts some fairly serious winch challenges too. Great fun, something like 5 quid for a bike and 7 for a car for the whole day. They have a buttie van up there, you can park a caravan or pitch a tent and stay for a few days and there's always someone round the corner to tow you out, great atmosphere, if a little weird  ;)

They were taken at Tom's Farm in Rhayader, just over the border into Wales. We had a day up there tazzing round the green lanes and then dropped in there, been a few times. It's a 600 acre hill farm which the old boy has turned over to pay & play, he rides round on his quad taking your money so it's all pretty relaxed. Get all sorts up there, off roaders, moto x, trials bikes, quads, even the odd mountain bike. It hosts some fairly serious winch challenges too. Great fun, something like 5 quid for a bike and 7 for a car for the whole day. They have a buttie van up there, you can park a caravan or pitch a tent and stay for a few days and there's always someone round the corner to tow you out, great atmosphere, if a little weird  ;)

arrr now i have herd of that, seen it on you tube i think, me and dad both said we would like to go to wales off roading, i take it your not far from there  ???;):)

Takes me around an hour and a quarter to get from home to Toms in the S2... [45 mins & about 10 gallons less fuel in the car  ;)] We're only about 10 mins from the frontier  ;):D

wow very nice, any nice clean hotels near you (not to expensive) mabey we could meet up one  there one day i no dad wants to go somwhere in wales  ;):) :) ;D;)

At the bottom of my garden!! The Talbot Hotel, Newnham Bridge - around 50-60 quid for a night, en suite room, full english [and a jolly good one at that...] http://www.thetalbothotel.co.uk/ - I live about 40 yards to the left  ;)http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=WR158JF&om=1&ie=UTF8&ll=52.319422,-2.522982&spn=0.001882,0.003621&t=h&z=18 - the pub's just about in the middle, we're under where it says 'MORE' .... that's actually quite interesting.... maybe we should make it a topic, I love these satellite picture maps...  ;D

At the bottom of my garden!! The Talbot Hotel, Newnham Bridge - around 50-60 quid for a night, en suite room, full english [and a jolly good one at that...] http://www.thetalbothotel.co.uk/ - I live about 40 yards to the left  ;)http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=WR158JF&om=1&ie=UTF8&ll=52.319422,-2.522982&spn=0.001882,0.003621&t=h&z=18 - the pub's just about in the middle, we're under where it says 'MORE' .... that's actually quite interesting.... maybe we should make it a topic, I love these satellite picture maps...  ;D

Brillant thanks Simon, will have a word with Dad and see when we could come up, will have to persuade Mum "why do you want to drive all the way to wales to drive through some mud, is it speical mud in wales" ::) ::):D :D ;):)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...