Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

I have a pair of the very first produced 'power farm' TW35's and Howard rotary dungspreader sets but with a slight difference, these were never boxed as they were supplied to the shop as 'display' models, the difference is that the dungspreaders are a darker dull orange and the tractors have no motors in them.  Wonder what these would be worth?  ???

Is that a special model or a repainted Steyr; as I believe the last of the Marshalls were actually Steyr's repainted in Marshall colours. Were there any differences in cab design etc?  ;):)

Anyone noticed or read the eBay announcement about sellers who consistently over charge on postage and packing?

They are, under the star ratings that you click on, going to reduce their selling privalliges and put their listings further down the line and if they continue the practice may be suspended for a time or whatever.  Have a look in the 'eBay announcements'.

This really worth thhis much? Sure the dealer versions are making a third of that! :-\ :o :o Or is there somthing specqail about it? ???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MASSEY-FERGUSON-135-WITH-CAB-MODEL-TRACTOR-MF-BOX_W0QQitemZ190181207959QQihZ009QQcategoryZ91592QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

WOW!!!!  :o :o :o :o :o

It looks standard to me  :-\ :-\

This really worth thhis much? Sure the dealer versions are making a third of that! :-\ :o :o Or is there somthing specqail about it? ???

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MASSEY-FERGUSON-135-WITH-CAB-MODEL-TRACTOR-MF-BOX_W0QQitemZ190181207959QQihZ009QQcategoryZ91592QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Doo's me derek what do all these bidders get drunk before they log on  :o :o :o :o