Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

dp has but one  on there too, saying the prices are £130 why pay more.

hi we listed the 390 on ebay because we did not appreciate the listing saying the model was one of 400 made when in fact we have still to build a lot more, they are not finished. it then incourages people to think there all gone and they have to bid more not fair

i have no problem with people earning a profit from our models we think its great ,just about the way its done 

in fact it makes me feel great that people like the models thank you

we are allways struggling to catch up but we will get there and would like to say thanks for your support

dave and amanda dbpmodeltractors

does seem to be a rush to pay high prices for these types of builds ie martyns 1080 and dbp 390 both of which are still available. are people looking for furture returns on these? well i cannot see the price going up from £500 can you? research is the key i think before you follow thw crowd on ebay ;)

DBP MF FOR £620.00  :D :D :D :D :D

You can get 4.769 direct from him for that!!!!

even with posting our own tractor on ebay explaining the cost i now see the two wheel drive 390 has shot to £400 beggers believe

nearly time to give up i think or should i sell the lot through ebay a little at a time and make a killing (i think not )

its weird dave, makes you wonder if people get blinkered, see one and thats it, have to win, i know a lot of people dont get to shows so guess they buy what ever the cost?? be intresting to see what yours goes up to mind, personally have no worys if it hits 400 or more as per those two, after all you deserve it after all the effort making them from scratch like you did

the  ebay prices of these 390s reflecs the quality of the model  ..the models are a perfect replicar of the tractor so whoever wins these models will not be disapointed  whatever price they pay also i know a lot of time and efort went in to building these models

Indeed... I'll second all that...

Dave really does make an absolute spot on model... the likes of UH could learn a lot from Daves business.  Not to mention the fact that both him and Amanda are smashing, friendly people... nice to deal with and most importantly of all - PASSIONATE about what they do.  There is no hiding that when they sell their products... I'd rather save hard and buy one DBP than shel out for 10 china plastic models  :-\

Thanks for that :)  I must say as im newish to ebay I was feeling a little deflated when my 8400 was only bid to £57 with about 1 minute to go and then it just went crazy :o  and all the way upto £142 :D  which is great as I can buy one or two new models with the money this year afterall :)