Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

I have bid on them all.  If I win i'll be out about £1000 but its well worth it as these are some sets i never even knew existed.  Dont ruin it for me lads, I WANT THESE!!

No doubt a number of other people also want them just as much as you do.  What makes you think you have the right to a free run??

And to be honest, considering what is in a couple of the big sets, and what the same/similar sets have sold for in the last few months on eBay,  and even if you are only bidding on the 8 large boxed sets, I doubt if £1000 in total will be anywhere near enough  :(

No doubt a number of other people also want them just as much as you do.  What makes you think you have the right to a free run??

And to be honest, considering what is in a couple of the big sets, and what the same/similar sets have sold for in the last few months on eBay,  and even if you are only bidding on the 8 large boxed sets, I doubt if £1000 in total will be anywhere near enough  :(

Haha, a bit highly strung are we ploughmaster?! What I said was said in Jest to illustrate how much I would like to have these items.  I have about as much right as anyone else to these items so feel free to bid away.  Good luck!

Haha, a bit highly strung are we ploughmaster?! What I said was said in Jest to illustrate how much I would like to have these items.  I have about as much right as anyone else to these items so feel free to bid away.  Good luck!

Not highly strung at all to be honest.  Perhaps using a smiley or two would convey the 'jest' more effectively  ;)

I don't collect sets, and although there are a couple of those which have colour variations in which I am missing, I am certainly not willing to pay anywhere near the sort of astronomical amounts that I expect they will sell for (unless of course, I do actually win the lottery  :laugh:  )

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300393759224&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT#ht_500wt_978

What the? ??? ! £245 and no boxes? Jeepers

Some nice models but didnt think they would have gone for that....

i dont know, last unboxed complete silver ford i saw went for 50 or 60 quid, the otheres i recon average 15 quid each, so thats arround 200 odd quid, so not to far off

i dont know, last unboxed complete silver ford i saw went for 50 or 60 quid,

Not to mention the green combination drill and what appears to be a very nice condition Ford 7710  ;) .  Ofr perhaps someone took a liking to that Knight demount sprayer?.

Still fairly strong money though.

anyone want a golden John Deere made by Britains for Agritechnica's show (100 made of each one)?

on german ebay right now..

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300395954196&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.nl/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300395972535&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT