Ebay... Crazy prices... useful links etc.

THEBRITFARMER

• 2 weeks later...

Jammy git ! my first one made £355 , listed another tonight.

Did consider doing a second "chance offer" to the next highest bidder and flogging the second one too... but it's a nice model to have.

Good luck with the listing - I'll be watching to see if the record falls! :)

/m.

i bet theres a few people seen that and are now wondering about selling there only one to ,as always a limited siku does well ,especially the low number limiteds, we saw a ftf/mf valtra bronze ,again just 50 of them, up for sale at zwolle for 400 odd euros, and it had gone by the end when we left

Had some good bargains on ebay - there was a Norscot 1/32 Claas Jaguar 900 on ebay that I was bidding on, the item went up to £85 and I thought no.  Week later I found one for sale in France, paid £46 for it and it is mint etc and also postage wasn't expensive at all.  Looking around is a great thing, I now try to wait a while when I buy stuff rather than going for the first thin that I see.

i wouldnt bother, with the schuco coming this year, you will get a far better accurate model overall , i suspect a few will appear in the next few months as people offload conversions via ebay to people who may well not know about the forth coming one 

If I had a collection of Britains that big I'd take the time to sell properly as I'd wager the seller will get far less selling them as a job lot like this, particularly the boxed stuff.

£340 looks to be a bargain there, at approx £15 a model, that would be what you'd get selling about 20 of those models and i see a few more than 20 there!!

£340 looks to be a bargain there, at approx £15 a model, that would be what you'd get selling about 20 of those models and i see a few more than 20 there!!

Is that what you paid for it because the listing has ended, I assume he accepted a buy it now price for it?

• 3 weeks later...